Menu
any good hostel in kashgar?
Jul 1, 2006 02:55
  • AHMI
i'be comming from Pakistan"September end" through Karakoram highway from punjab then to gulmit/karimabad hunza,passu and then to sust,i hold a one month "F" visa.do there gona be any problems on border checkup? how much money i have to show up there?,also where to stay economicaly in kashgar,hostel?i have to travel to other provinces too so i want to save as much as money posible.

thankyou,
Sep 12, 2006 15:22
  • AXISBIOS
If you want to visit china. You better get the bus from gilgit directly from the NATCO.

it will safe and sound way to enter china. and the best hotel i found is attached with the bus station its name is Tumen Darya hotel.

Any further information you needed, you are welcome
Sep 25, 2006 18:36
  • AHMI
thanks,sorry to reply late.
May 23, 2007 00:01
  • ROBERTC
I am also interested in Further information. I am planing to visit the Kashgar area this summer, durring school holiday, and am looking for information that will make it possible for a non-Chinese speaker to find cheap accomodations.

I am also interested in things to do in the region.
May 26, 2009 03:10
GUESTSAEED Please give me information of hotal in kashgar
May 26, 2009 03:17
GUESTSAEED KHAN please tell me ... about which month for good trivering pakistan to kashgar by road .where to stay economicaly in kashgar,hostel?i have to travel to other provinces too so i want to save as much. please tell me hotal detailes . how much one night ?
May 26, 2009 03:22
  • SUNNYDREAM
Maybe you can try google for help. Hope good luck!
Post a Reply to: any good hostel in kashgar?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code