Menu
air travel within China
Jul 3, 2006 09:37
  • GAIA
I want to travel from Shanghai to Guilin by air so I can get to Yangshou. Do not want to stay in Guilin. Is it easy to book flights once I arrive? I will be in Beijing and Pingyao first. In Guilin, is it easy to get to Yangshou? Thanks so much. It's these little details that are confusing.
Jul 3, 2006 19:30
  • RITA
It's good if you have all the domestic flight tickets reserved while you are in Beijing or even before you arrive there, make the reservations via travel agencies or tickets booking centers, search online, and compare the prices, that's part of the fun of traveling anyway.

It's easy to get to Yangshuo from Guilin by Li River cruise, it takes about 4 hours, which is also thought to be a must while traveling there.

Enjoy your trip!
Jul 10, 2006 12:43
  • GAIA
Rita, thanks so much. You have been very helpful. Appreciate it very much. Gaia
Jul 10, 2006 23:18
  • BETWEENUS21
domestic air travel within China is relatively easy and should be able to get the necessary tickets; provided its not on the eve or on a public holiday. A good option is to check this website : www.ctrip.com - as its a good n reliable travel agency and its air fares are ok.
Also note that in China, its not a practice to go direct to airline(s) to buy yr tickets as they will not be able to give any good discount (20 to 35%) - as the practice in China is to purchase your air and even hotel tickets from travel agencies esp the bigger ones or even from yr hotel's travel agency - as in most cases, there wlways a travel agency within the hotel.
Apr 14, 2009 22:06
GUESTRAJKUMAR I want to travel from Mumbai-India to beiging to Dalian to schenzhen an back to Mumbai India
Apr 28, 2011 01:23
GUESTANENDEN I want to travel from shanghai to Beijing by air please quote prices
Apr 28, 2011 01:37
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTANENDEN

I want to travel from shanghai to Beijing by air please quote prices

Why not search the flights on your own?

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-flights/cheap-shanghai-flights.htm
Post a Reply to: air travel within China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code