Menu
chineseqing do good guide in Beijing
Jul 4, 2006 20:34
Hello,everyone
I am a professional tour guide in Beijing, China,I am 24 years old, female,English major,Just graudated at June.I am good at spoken English.
This is the third year for me to work as a private tour guide in my part-time , I am a friendly girl, I'd like to make friends from all over the world, let everyone enjoy my lovely country's long culture and nice scenerys with me.
I have Beijing tour guide certificate, that's free tickets to all the interested places except The Forbidden City.
I lived in this nice city for 24 years, I know this places very well. Trust me, my aim to work for you is traveling and knowing the real Beijing, not shopping in the expensive tourists shops,so it is your own tour guide,everything decided by yourself.
Our deal is based on honest.
Hope i can know you, and be your good friends.
Want to know more details please contact me:gmail.com|chineseqing2008 or call me directly:13522069857(call from beijing),call out of China please add 8610 in front,call from other province within China add 0 in front.
Thanks a lot to see my adv :)
Welcome to China -Beijing.

Aug 28, 2009 06:30
  • IAMJACKBOY
If somebody need a honest as well as can speak fluent English guy to be your tour guide in Yangshuo,Guilin or Longshen,please don't hesitate to contact Jack:
Email:163.com|imajackboy,Cellphone:+86-13471399655
Post a Reply to: chineseqing do good guide in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code