Menu
Moving to Nanjing on the 11th of August
Jul 14, 2006 23:59
Hey, im moving to Nanjing with my fiance on the 11th in august, ive got two weeks training and in that time im going to also be looking for an apartment, does anyone know a good website to look at for apartments there, id like to start looking as soon as possible, also does anyone know the average cost of a one or two bedroom apartment, im not fusy, i currently live in a basement that floods every few days:( any information about this city would be helpfull ie good places to buy groceries, if there are any good market places, i love to shop:)thanks :)
Jul 15, 2006 19:48
  • JABAROOTOO
I'm in Nanjing nowand I'm enjoying it so far. I'll see what info I can get for you from my contacts here but if you have a job the people you areworking with should be able to help you find something to live in.
Aug 3, 2006 01:41
  • JESSIECHIN
There are quite a lot of websites, but most are in Chinese. Here is an English website:
http://www.juee.com/en/default.asp
But the apartments provided here are relatively expensive. Guess it's better to ask a Chinese friend or colleague to help u.

The cost of an apartment largely depends on it's location, and it can range from several hundred to thousands of RMB. For one in the urban area, but not downtown, the cost can be 1000-2000RMB per month.
Aug 3, 2006 02:00
  • JESSIECHIN
Ohh, and about shopping, i know a lot. hehe
If there's anything u want to buy, feel free to ask me:)
Aug 3, 2006 06:09
  • YUKI
hi all i like china all city
China where go to travel?
Post a Reply to: Moving to Nanjing on the 11th of August
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code