Menu
I AM HONORED!
Jul 23, 2006 19:53
  • LOVEISVERB
MSS LINDA
LINSI, 2006-07-20 17:47:24 GMT-5
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact fromTravelChinaGuide Community . I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do business with and by the recommendation , I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business .Please, do not hesitate to contact me with my email address for more detiles! yahoo.fr|linlawal
---------------UNQUOTE

WOW, i am honored! LOL

Well, I must say Your way of selecting business partners is very UNIQUE and SPECIAL. Unfortunately, i am not interested in going into business relationship or any other kinds of relationships with you. Sorry!!

P.S. You are correct that I am "reputable" and "trustworthy", hohoho~~~
Jul 23, 2006 22:21
  • LOVECHINA2
Miss Linda sure gets around.. She wants to go into business with me also...Hmmmm...Wonder if she wants to put up a few hundred thousand dollars as good faith..lol..
Jul 24, 2006 19:39
  • RITA
Anyone else with a "LOVE" in their usernames got the same message?? I am wondering...
Jul 25, 2006 20:56
  • LEMONCACTUS
No 'love' in my username, but I got this one too!

Maybe it's anyone beginning with 'L' ;)

Actually though, does anyone have her username, we should get her blocked by TCG, she's just a spammer.

Is it MISSLINDA ?
Jul 25, 2006 21:03
  • LOVEISVERB
LINSI is her username.

See from the email address she left, she was probably from France, so romantic! Didn't even let go of the members with an "L" in their username, maybe she thought "L" was the most important letter in four to form a LOVE. lol
Jul 25, 2006 21:06
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,Miss Linda......
Jul 26, 2006 03:16
  • CONNY129
I got the same msg twice :P
Post a Reply to: I AM HONORED!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code