Menu
Where can I find Dior bags
Oct 7, 2004 23:42
  • JPLU
Please help me out!!! I? going to Guangzhou next week and my girlfriend ask me to get her a Dior bag or any other brands bags, please if somebody can tell me where can I find this bags, if they are replicas it would be much better. Also if anyone knows where to find replicas of watches.

I appreciate your help my engagement depends on this gifts.
Oct 9, 2004 10:07
  • AMANDA
Maybe you can find what you need in South Mansion Department Store that gets most of its stock direct from Hong Kong, and the selection of goods is especially good here.

Address:119 Yanjian Xi Road, Guangzhou
Oct 10, 2004 10:41
  • BILLIE
Got know from my friends!
You can find that in Libo Plaza, Youyi(Friendship) Department Store, Shimao (World Trade) Plaza, and City Garden Hotel... of the Huan Shi Dong Lu (East Road around city). And may find the replicas in wholesale market.
Oct 10, 2004 10:47
  • DAISY
and in leather goods marketplace of Beijing Road you will find many good bags, where also you can find some great little boutiques ^_^
Oct 11, 2004 01:38
  • GELOALBACETE
Hi man.

I was there last April, you'll find all that kinds of things in the street, anyway talk to the reception of your hotel asking for the adress, of course in chinesse, of the streets markets, amazing.....where are you from?
Oct 11, 2004 10:26
  • ANNA
You will find several leather wholesale markets located at Guihua Gang of Jiefang Bei Lu, and near the Railway Station.
Post a Reply to: Where can I find Dior bags
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code