Menu
Tianjin Luxury apartment for rent
Jul 29, 2006 08:04
  • SARAH4450
I am living in San Diego, USA with my husband and son now. We owned one very nice apartment in Tianjin for rental, which is about 90 minutes driving from Beijing.

3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1 balcony, 1 living room, 1 dinning room, 1350 square feet, It is on the 8th floor within a 16-floor building. Fully furnished including 2 TVs, Movie Theater, air-conditioners, washer, dryer, refrigerator, satellite TV, Telephone.

Bin jiang Shopping Center, Restaurants, bank, hospital, Universities: University of Tianjin, University of Nankai, Educational university and University of medicine nearby

Great apartment perfect for businessman or family.

Rent, 4800rmb/month or $600/month- warm (if necessary cleaning service including)
Please e-mail adelphia.net|thebridgetochina

Or call Peter Lu 013207617775

Thanks,

Sarah Ludlow

Feb 7, 2009 14:57
GUEST25042 If your appartement is still available we would be happy to rent it from the 23rd of April to the 3rd of June. Me and my husband who is a working for a danish wind mill producer in Tianjin is going to spend some time in China with our daughter (3 years) and soon (six months), so if you can help us please write mrs. bettina kjeldgaard on email gmail.com|bsonderskov
Jul 23, 2011 10:57
GUEST13146 Is this apartment currently still for rent ?
I am moving to Tianjin in about a week and in need of an apartment.
Please email me back asap so I can find out soon. If it is still available and you have pictures please email me at hotmail.com|cdandell. I will be working as a teacher in Tianjin for at least 14 months.

Thank you,
Cynthia
Aug 19, 2011 03:57
GUEST06180 I have a apartment for rent in Binhai New Area Tianjin, beside the Ruiwan hotel(5 stars hotel),near the Tianjin Port ,about 15 mins to TEDA.it's a good 5 stars apartment,very safety and comfortable,one bedroom,good furniture and household appliances.

rent:4500rmb/month
email:tjdiver.com|yuhan
hotmail.com|angela_yuhan
Dec 1, 2011 10:05
GUEST70156 i want rental appartment for 1000 rmb
Post a Reply to: Tianjin Luxury apartment for rent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code