Menu
The Show at the Lijiang Theatre Guilin
Aug 1, 2006 09:30
  • CLIVE
Hi Everyone
My wife and I are booked to see the Ethnic Song and Dances Show during our visit to Guilin. As we have a busy schedule, we thought we might have a night off and miss this show.
Has anyone seen this show and would we be missing out if we didnt see it.
What would you recommend we do.
Best Wishes
Clive
Aug 1, 2006 11:21
  • GREENPAPAYA
Do you have only one night staying in Yangshuo ?If the performance is the Impression of Sanjie Liu , it's worthy watching . If it's other shows , it's just wasting your time .Well , it depends on your schedule . The follow is the offical website of the Impression of Sanjie Liu . Maybe you will have an idea after learning more about the show . http://www.yxlsj.com/english/index.asp

(ps: I live in Nanning . I just came back from Guilin yesterday . I don't feel pity , though I didn't see the show. ~~)
Aug 1, 2006 11:57
  • CLIVE
Hi Greenpapaya
Thanks for the reply.
The itinarary just says "Enjoy Ethnic Songs and Dances at the Lijiang Theatre" As we do not go to Yangshuo until the next day I can only presume the Theatre is in Guilin.
Best Wishes
Clive
Aug 2, 2006 10:08
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Clive,
Sounds right. The other show which is well worth the time and money is actually a sound and light show out on the river in Yangshou with about a thousand locals participating in the production which is produced and correogaphed by the well known Yang Yi Mou film maker
Aug 2, 2006 20:21
  • PEA28COCK
Hi Jabarootoo,

You are definitely right. The performance is called Impression on Sanjie Liu, one of the most famous highlights in Yangshuo. I think for any travelers who have the chance to visit Yangshuo shouldn't miss this performance.

Please refer to the offical site http://www.yxlsj.com/english/index.asp to see the detailed info about Impression on Sanjie Liu.
Aug 2, 2006 20:47
  • RITA
Tips:
Get some special spray or put lotion to your exposed skin that can keep mosquitoes away from you if you will enjoy the Impression on Sanjie Liu in summer.
Aug 3, 2006 10:43
  • CLIVE
Has anyone been to the show at the Lijiang Theatre please
May 20, 2009 03:51
GUESTTUKANGJ... I thought this question has not been answered yet. I am also would like to know whether is worth to see the Songs and Dances at the Lijiang Theatre in Guilin.

This performance is not the same as Impression of Liu Sanjiu in Yangshuo.

I would like to know what is the ticket fee to watch Songs and Dances performance at the Lijiang theatre and also Impression of Liu Sanjiu

Cheers
May 21, 2009 22:00
  • ELLYSE
For Impressions Liu San Jie, the normal tickets are 188 RMB/pax. Children 1.2-1.4m in height pay 85 RMB/pax, those below 1.2m in height get in for free but won't have a seat.
May 24, 2009 01:37
  • KSWONG
Yes, I think Ethnic Song & Dance Show in Guilin and the Liu Sanjie Show in Yangshuo are TWO different things. I have friends who saw it and thought it was spectacular. I gave the Liu Sanjie performance a miss when I was in Yangshuo as I thought it was too expensive.
Post a Reply to: The Show at the Lijiang Theatre Guilin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code