Menu
need personal help
Aug 6, 2006 12:51
  • SAS1
Hey guys,
I need a personal help. Here's a little back ground.

I'm a young Entrepenuer from Bangladesh. Through the internet found a company in Dalian that is willing to buy my products. After a lot of wheeliing and dealing through the email the company agreed to by my products and asked me to come to dalian to meet with them and close the deal in Dalian.

I agreed to that and bought my ticket and am ready to make the trip. The problem is after all these preparation I can't get a email reply from the company any more. I tried to call them but can't seem to get trough, not sure if I'm dialing it wrong or if its a bad number or may be they made a mistake in sending me the number.

Guys if I can have some good samiritanin Dalian to call these numbers - 86-411-39206988, 86-13504085109 (cell) for me to verify if the numbers are good or not I'll be gratefull for ever.

The name of the contact person is Mr. Su Hai Yu, (Please don't tell him that I'm spying on him) and just inform him that I (sal Sarkar from Bangladesh) is comming to Dalian on the 9th of this month and tell him kindly to reply my email and send me the correct phone number.

Gyus, I'm not sure what I'm doing is appropriate or not, but after spending all these money (I'm a strugling entrepenuer) on this trip I'm very desparate to try anything.

Hope you understand my situation and I beg for your forgiveness.

Thank you
Sal Sarkar
Aug 29, 2006 00:01
  • GUEST2002
Sas1,

Any news about this person?

Would like to know if you were able to talk to Mr. Su Hai Yu by phone or in person. Or, have you met this person?

Thanks,

guest2002
Aug 29, 2006 07:18
  • YINMEI
Hi Sasl,
Are you sure you got the correct phone number,i just called for you,but that two phone number are not exist.
Regards!
Post a Reply to: need personal help
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code