Menu
FREE TOUR GUIDE AVAILABLE
Aug 7, 2006 09:17
  • HANK
HI, everyone i m a junior in college . majoring in
english , i ll go back to my hometown --MOUNTIAN TAI within several days.just 6-8 hours by train ,several trains available.if you have the interests to go with me or you d like to arrange a time to climb monutian before september,i'll pick you up at train station.i would like to make more foreign friends acquaintance,i have no relations with any agency.As a local guide ,i can largely reduce your expenses.
I hope we can be good friends,so trust me as your relatives . i can show you my students certificate in university.i m the one with honesty, loyalty.
if you like climbing and chinese culture,feel free to contact me as your friend e-MAIL:126.com|boyhandong mobile: 15902360386(text only)

The word Tai'an comes from the adage "if Mount Tai is stable, so is the entire county" with both "tai" and "an" implying peace and stability. The sacred Mount Tai, which has the significant meaning in old China, is located in Tai'an, the place where most Chinese come at least once in their life time. So does Tai'an becomes popular and attractive.

Post a Reply to: FREE TOUR GUIDE AVAILABLE
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code