Menu
In Sanya for a Short time
Aug 14, 2006 12:36
  • AMADOR
I am now in Sanya where I will stay for some time. Between a week and two. I am travelling with my wife, what makes me to be talking Spanish most of the time and no practicing the few Chinese that I know. This is part of a two months journey I am doing in China, visiting also Xiamen and Shanghai. I would like to find in these cities some teacher to give me privat Chinese lessons, mostly to practice it. It would be preferible any teacher or university student in any area. It is no necessary a professional competence, because of what I want is develop my communication skills, not learning grammar or similar.
I would thank, also, some advice about places to visit in Sanya and around.
Aug 15, 2006 02:53
  • BELLELI
So pity! I'm not in Sanya. If I'm in Sanya, I will try my best to contact with you and give you a favor.

For tour in Sanya, I'd like to recommend "The End of The Earth", "Nanshan Temple", "Yalong Bay", "Butterfly Valley", srongly recommend "Wuzhizhou Island".

Hope it helps! :)

Have a nice trip in Sanya!

Bty, when you are in Sanya, if you want to know more about Sanya, you could take a look at: www.chinasanya.com, which is a nice travel website about Sanya.
Post a Reply to: In Sanya for a Short time
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code