Menu
window of the soul?
Aug 18, 2006 02:19
  • HEIDI
If you have seen some of the pictures portraying maids in imperial palaces, you will find out that all these girls are of single-edged eyelid. Single-edged eyelid was the symbol of beauty, but now most girls aspire to have big double-fold eyelid. With the help of a surgery, this dream can easily become true. Haw-haw, my eyelid is single edged and I always admire those who have big bright eyes. I am dismayed why it is different now?? have you encountered a pair of eyes that impressed you deeply?? Is it really matter whether it is single or double?? From one’s eye, do you think how much we can get?? At least, we can feel he is lying or not, aren’t we?

Aug 25, 2006 19:38
  • PINETREE
Beauty goes with time. Single eye-lid can be beautiful too. Single eye-lid tends to make the eyes look sharper and smaller. But don't forgetr smaller eyes see things better.
It used to be that gals with wide mouth look ugly. Now, they are sexy, the wider the better - I suppose we know why.
Aug 27, 2006 13:23
  • MISHEN
I never knew about the difference between single and double lidded eyes until I came from China. In my country, no-one ever thinks about it, and we don't even notice.
Aug 27, 2006 19:51
  • LOVEISVERB
Does the shape of the "window frame" matter in this case <window of the soul>??

Well, according to the present prevailing idea on beauty (doesn't represent mine whatsoever lol) single eye-lid person look less beautiful when they are young, and look younger than double eye-lid people when they are getting older. Which is better??
Aug 27, 2006 20:32
  • MAY001
No matter is single or double, beauty eyes are beauty. Even doule-fold eyelid can be silly and empty if the shape of eyes are not good.
Aug 27, 2006 20:57
  • CONNY129
I agree with May :P
Aug 27, 2006 21:41
  • CALIFORNIA
I agree with May!:P
Aug 28, 2006 20:09
  • CONNY129
oh ,Cali ,you are too lazy , I bet you copied my words ,lol~~
Aug 28, 2006 20:33
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,conny,

Yes,I am lazy,but not copy your words,there was "!" in my sentence:-)
Post a Reply to: window of the soul?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code