Menu
Can I trust?
Aug 19, 2006 11:56
  • MEENAM
No offense meant but, even a half chinese friend advised me against dealing with chinese.

My question is, I wanted to buy stuffs from ebay china and have found a seller that will give me prices in wholesale. Actually, I have concluded the sale and is waiting for the Invoice from them and I will send payment.

However, i am unsure if the stuffs that am buying have labels/tag intact. The seller says that it is brand new and have labels/tags. But on ebay page, it says ' 新旧程度:全新无吊牌 '

Can anyone translate that? According to translation sites like babel and excite, it means brandnew, no tags. I dont know if it was translated properly. Will anyone help and clear this please?

If the seller claims that items have tags although it clearly says on ebay that it doesnt, should I trust the seller?

Please advise. Am very confused and worried that my investment will go to drain.
Aug 20, 2006 20:06
  • RITA
"brandnew, no tags" is the correct translation of "'全新无吊牌 '".

I can't tell if you can trust the seller or not, but if the business you are going to deal with them involves a large amount of things or money, you should be very careful. It's not exceptions for us to hear various stories than smooth businesses.

If you are really interested in doing business with them, maybe you should take a trip here and have a look. Business or not, China worth a visit. :D

Good luck.
Aug 20, 2006 20:46
  • EXLIFE
hi Meenam,
like Rita, i can not tell whether you could trust the seller or not. you know, goods on EBAY are hard to tell, because you can not see them with your own eyes. one of my classmates have ever bought a ADDIDAS T-shirt from the web. she told us that the t-shirt is very very much like a real one judged from the picture, but she was disappointed when it arrived.
in my opinion, the seller is always wiser than the buyer.
Aug 20, 2006 21:00
  • PINETREE
So funny. If you don't trust the Chinese, why are u asking this here ?
This aside, as a prudent businessman, you should exercise caution in your dealings with whoever. The manner u are handling this, seems to indicate you as otherwise.
Good luck to you.
Post a Reply to: Can I trust?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code