Menu
what can be called a travelling soul
Aug 28, 2006 02:34
  • GERALDINE
The best part to my mind of travelling and perhaps being a travelling soul is that it is not only challenging and interesting but it gives us a deep insight in to ourselves- what and who we really are, what we are capable of feeling and how much we can bear. Travelling as said is not always easy, it is difficult and rewarding all in one, challenging and scarey at times but it is these feelings that we have when travelling that bring us to a fuller understanding of our own capabilities and vulnerabilities. vmaybe it is those things that are the addiction.
Aug 28, 2006 02:37
  • GERALDINE
Woops sorry not sure how I got two of them there!!
Aug 28, 2006 03:32
  • CALIFORNIA
Enjoy different people,differnt culture,different customer,different languages......
Aug 28, 2006 23:20
  • MISHEN
"Travel is for some a recreation, an excitement, for others an opportunity to absorb new things from exotic destinations. For me, the traveller is a prism, a crystal of language that alters and distorts the cultures of others; as a traveller moves through the cities that humanity has built here, so are those cities changed by the inclusion of a foreign element: the competent traveller is transformed in the process, the exceptional traveller transforms the city in turn – by becoming involved."
Aug 29, 2006 20:40
  • CONNY129
Sometimes travel means restless to me ,though I will be tired even exhausted I cann't stop , I love all the things travel brought to me , it made my life colorful
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what can be called a travelling soul
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code