Menu
Hot Chongqing
Apr 1, 2004 14:04
  • OLIVIA
My friend just came back from Chongqing and when I asked his impression about that mountain city, he only said one word: hot. Chongqing people is staightforward and easy going, Chongqing food si peppery and delicious. That's a real exciting city but do not fit for losing weight.
Apr 1, 2004 14:04
  • DAISY
Beyond my expectation, Chongqing is really a very beautiful mountain city. It is not very big but somewhat crowded. Jiefangbei (Liberation Monument) is in the city center, which is a good place for you to do some shopping, appreciate delicious food and behold the beauties.

If you go to Chongqing, please don't miss to go to the Ciqikou Old Town. It is not far away from the city center. 30-minute-drive at most will take you there. The town is in a very traditional style, simple and quiet. People are quite kind and hospitable. My friends and i all like it very much, so we took lots of photos there.
Apr 1, 2004 14:05
  • AIKO
I just came back from Chongqing, a very beautiful place to go to. Its spicy food, hotpot and local snacks, night scene with lights of different color along the river and among the montains, everything is amazing! By the way, in China, Chongqing is famous for its beautiful girls. :)
Post a Reply to: Hot Chongqing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code