Menu
Tour Kunming and Yunan
Aug 29, 2006 12:48
  • MAGDALENE
Thanks for the info.
I am not familiar with the travel discounts. Where I should be looking? I try to book some the flight out Kunming to Huangshan. The airlines seem not list that far date(Nov.3).
We already booked our return to Canada from Shanghai. We allowed only 5 days for Kunming and 3 days for Huangshan. I still looking cheap tickets from Guangzhou to Kunming around Oct. 29.
Magdalene
Aug 30, 2006 06:28
  • ETHNICEAST
hey mag,
1. from the two earlier respondees, you should go ahead and get their agent/s contact nos. and book your ticket via emails or skype or msn etc., it is really as easy as that.
2. realistically 5 days means that you have one day arrival and another day departure(as you have to fly out from kmg) which will leave you with 3 full days to tour lijiang. of course those agents can set up for you. all you have to do is just to tell them what destinations you want to do and they will cost you accordingly. which means that you have to decide where you want to go and stay.
you can pay them upon arrival when they fetch you from the airport.
3. if you really need agent contacts, email address and phone numbers etc., message me.

Post a Reply to: Tour Kunming and Yunan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code