Menu
Help upstream
Aug 31, 2006 03:18
  • EDALAMAR
Hi!, i will stay in Shanghai for 2 days, so i was thinking about get one flight the second day to Yichang and then get a boat to the 3 gorges. I´ve been reading about the hydrofoil and the ferrys. Is it posible to get one Hydrofoil and visit the 3 small gorges?, cause i have really not so many days cause i´m planning to go to Lhasa from Chengdu, so if i can visit the river and 3 small in one day that will help me so much with my calendar.

My idea is Shanghai-Yichang by plane (i don´t know how much can it be).
Then get by the river till CHongquing or near (i think the hydrofoil you dais is not getting till there).
And there get a bus to Chendu or LEshan.

Could give me a little informationor trips for the river?, i think 4 days it´s so much much time. Thank you!!!!
Aug 31, 2006 03:39
  • CONNY129
I took the cruise ship from Chongqing to Yichang last month , the ship disembarked on 22th Jul. morning , get Yichang on 24th Jul night , do you think it is still too long ?
Aug 31, 2006 05:53
  • YINMEI
Hi Edalamar,
I think you might fly to Chongqing and do the two days cruise ship or hydrofoil tour,then transfer a flight to Chengdu.
If you take a hydorfoil from Yichang to Chongqing,you can not see the lesser three gorges.For more information,please reach yahoo.com|jimmy_yj88
Mobile:13883305596
Post a Reply to: Help upstream
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code