Menu
need sum advices.
Sep 1, 2006 09:47
  • CATBOREDFISH
(I am a chinese gal)
I will go to zhuangzhou in the end of Sep.wanna do some shoppin..
so anyone got some idea where i should go ? thx
^^
Sep 1, 2006 21:20
  • TJYLICKY
hi,are you frist time come to GZ?GZ have too much fun place and shopping place you have to go.but if you come the end of the Sep.Iam afraid is not a good time,because near the Canton fair begin.all the GZ shop.restaurant...the price will grow up very high.and by the way,when you arrive in GZ,where you stay?in hotel?you already book?because near the Canton fair is not easy to book the hotel.How long you will travel GZ?I was bron in GZ and grow up here ,And now working in the foreigner trading company.I think you must be heard of GZ have many famous shopping street.Like BeiJin Road,and Shang Xia Jiu Road.....Yes,thses shopping street is very famous and beatiful.but something I think is little expensive.if you really want to buy the cheapest thing,like clothes,toys,some mementos.I recommend u go to whole sale market in GZ,GZ have many these market.Shoes,clothes,toys..many many.if you go to these market,you will save much money.I had be tour guide in GZ one year ago.but now I don't do any more.SO if you still need any imformation about GZ,you can contact me yahoo.com.cn|tjylicky very happy if I can help you
Post a Reply to: need sum advices.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code