Menu
do I need a visa!
Sep 3, 2006 11:47
  • MAWANAT
hello everyoone!

i smpplsnniing to com eto haiinana sanya next week recent plns to go to thailand have gone through the taoilet but off course i didn't knoow about hainan otherwiise I wouldn't have bothered!!

anyway I hold a travel document issued in the uk I have a chinese visa valid until 22 september 2006 and I plan to be iin hainan from the 6th to the 20th the problem is that my visa has no more valid entries and I am wondering that if I go to Hainan wether I will have any problems to come back to beijing for two days before I flight back to the uk.

does anyoone have anuy clues shall I get another visa with new entries? my nationality is Colombian will this be a problem ?

do they check visas in hainan sanya airport?

and finally can anyone recomend a website or airline wher i can get a cheap flight ticket to Hainan?

thanks for the help in advance

Mawa
Sep 3, 2006 21:20
  • BELLELI
Hi, Mawa

Try to email to 100t.com|ella. Maybe she can help you. She works for the biggest travel agency in Hainan.

Good Luck!
Sep 3, 2006 23:52
  • JULIETIAN
Hi, Mawa,
1. From what you said, I assume that you are staying in Beijing, so you can contact your embassy in Beijing, their contacting information is as following:

Colombia
Embassy of the Republic of Colombia in Beijing
Ambassador: H.E. Mr. Guillermo R. Velez Londono
Chancery: No. 34, Guang Hua Lu
Tel: +86-10-65323377, 65323166
Fax: +86-10-65321969
E-mail: public3.bta.net.cn|embcolch

2. Surely, your visas will be checked at Sanya airport before you board the flight.

3. If you know Chinese, this web is a good choice for you to get a best deal of airtickets:
goodhttp://www.youabc.com/feiji.

Good Luck
Sep 4, 2006 05:18
  • JABAROOTOO
ARE YOU CURRENTLY IN CHINA and going to Hainan from somewhere in China befor returning to Beijing.

If so you will not require anymore than your current valid visa.

Hainan is only and island but it is not considered leaving the country. You can purchase cheap tickets almost anywhere but I'm sure they will still be expensive around the 6th of September as this is the end of the National holiday. Don;t buy yyour return to Beijing until closer to the return date and you should get a good discount as this will be off season.

PLease note that Aviation fuel taxes are forcing the prices up but discounts are still available.
Mar 31, 2009 10:26
GUESTEVA If I am traveling wirh a Colombian passport to Hong Kong do I need a visa?
Mar 31, 2009 20:40
  • ELLYSE
You will receive a 90-day visa-on-arrival.
Post a Reply to: do I need a visa!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code