Menu
Which do you prefer, working in city or in countryside?
Dec 14, 2007 06:35
  • WUMINGXIAO
Hi everyone, I'm from Vietnam, working in city or in countryside, that's a common problem that we concern about it. I like to work in city, of course however the elimination is severe
Dec 14, 2007 06:39
  • WUMINGXIAO
Hi everyone , I'm from Vietnam. Working in city or in countryside, that is a common problem, I like to work in city, of course. However the elimination is very severe
Dec 14, 2007 21:34
  • CHERYL
I like work in cities where there are more rising things than in the countryside.
Apr 15, 2010 15:52
GUESTSANAE I like both
I like countrysides because they are so quiet ,and peace ,where u can find a place to read book under the trees ,feeling the love and friendly between the neighbours and more...

Apr 15, 2010 19:49
GUESTNANCY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSANAE

I like both
I like countrysides because they are so quiet ,and peace ,where u can find a place to read book under the trees ,feeling the love and friendly between the neighbours and more...

Yes. my hometown is in a countryside, during my summer holidays, I even can stay at home for a month without going out. But it is very convenient to work and study in city for everything we need can be found in the market nearby,
But I can easily adapt to a new environment.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Which do you prefer, working in city or in countryside?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code