Menu
Copy North Face Jacket
Oct 15, 2004 18:08
  • PRONGS
Hi. Where can i buy good choice and wide range of North Face jacket? How much is the average cost per jacket? I'm not really for the winter type (bulky ), because back home cannot use so much unless really cold or raining. Thanks for your help!
Oct 19, 2004 17:02
  • MARCUS
I was in Shanghai and I find a very good copy. The seller asked first 750 RMB. The price is ,of course, very expensive. I tried to decrease the price but the sellar didn't want to go under 550 and then finally 420. I stayed 30 minutes with him but I didn't buy it. Maybe I showed too much interest at the beginning for the North Face jacket...

Maybe you can find a better price. Personnaly I don't want to buy this product under a price of 200 maybe 250.

See you
Dec 1, 2004 23:48
  • NOEL90
I was in Shanghai 2 weeks ago and went to the tourist market. Every hotel can give you a card with the name of this market. My spelling may be wrong but it is something like Xang Yiang Plaza. I did buy a very nice North face for 190 RMB. This is a medium price but you need to watch the quality. You can go cheaper but then the quality is worse. Try a couple of store. usually the final price is 1/3 of what they ask originally. The one I bought is from the Summit series and go for about $200 in the original North Face stores.
Dec 2, 2004 11:54
  • AUSTIN
Fake goods are easy to find in Beijing. Just go to the Xiu Shui Market and you can see many a famous brand name, like Tommy, Gucci, Fendi, Prada, Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Rolex, Boliva, Tag Heur, North Face, Jansport, etc. Some of the fakes are obviously just a plain sweat shirt with a Versace logo embroidered across it. Something you know, couldn't possibly have come out of a Versace design house.

Other fakes are very realistic. They have labels, logos, guarantees, washing and care instructions. All the little details are included. Often the fabric or craftsmanship is high quality and the designs are identical to the real thing.

Post a Reply to: Copy North Face Jacket
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code