Menu
To climb Mt Taishan
Oct 16, 2004 02:39
  • LMARIO
Hi there
Q: How long ( hours )does it take to climb to the summit of Mt Taishan?

How long to descend from the top?

Thank you.

Mario L
Nov 5, 2004 11:50
  • SPRINGBOY
From Village beyond Heaven in Tai'an City, It takes half an hour to the Middle Gate to Heaven by bus, then a quarter to the South Gate to Heaven by cable car, 20 minutes to the summit.
2 hours to desend to Middle Gate to Heaven, then another 2 hours to the Red gate or 30minutes by bus to the Village beyond heaven(the two are not the same way!),
Welcome to Mount, Tai!I am a local guide in Taian City,We are glad if you choose local cts! tele 86 0538 8333845 Mobile 86 13581139695 Lewis.
Nov 12, 2004 10:49
  • TSINGTAO
I can still remember last time when I climbed the Mt. Taishan. I started out about 10:00 am, and about 14:00 pm I get the summit. It took me about 4 hours. The beginning was quite easy, but at Zhong Tian Men I began to feel tired, and the hardest part was the Shi Ba Pan.
Descending was faster than climb. I only spent 2 hours. Not tired, but humdrum. When I saw other peope climbing with teeth gnashed, such a great pride suddenly mounted on me.
It is realyl a good place for exercising constitution and tempering volition!!

Feb 8, 2015 00:02
GUEST21214 Hi there! This time I am going alone to climb Mount Tai. I will be coming from Qingdao and my plan is to get a hotel to stay upon my arrival, after which, I will start the expedition for a night climb to the top. But it looks like there are buses and a cable car to help me to get to the top. I suppose walking down Mount Tai will be easier than going up. What advice can you give me - like where to stay, what to bring, what are the things to look out for, etc? Thank you.
Feb 24, 2015 17:19
  • EDYHARTO
It looks like this forum has been inactive for sometime. Is it that climbing mountains is not in vogue these days?
What about massage - any massage places in Tai an City (Shandong)? Thank you in advance.
Post a Reply to: To climb Mt Taishan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code