Menu
How to travel from Guangzhou to Yiwu & Yangzhou ?
Feb 21, 2011 01:20
GUEST21664 Hi, I need to get from Guangzhou to Yangzhou (and return), can you give me details on flights and sleeper compatment on a train (availablilty and cost). Thank you in advance! Bryan (gmail.com|bryanwilson57)
Feb 21, 2011 03:34
GUEST1458 Train: K222/K223 Travel Time: 1d02h27m Soft sleeper: CNY 688 Hard sleeper: CNY 399

Search this train on: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/guangzhou-schedule.htm and see if you can book it on this website.
Feb 21, 2011 22:03
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21664

Hi, I need to get from Guangzhou to Yangzhou (and return), can you give me details on flights and sleeper compatment on a train (availablilty and cost). Thank you in advance! Bryan (gmail.com|bryanwilson57)

There is no airport in Yangzhou. If by air, you need to fly to Nanjing Airport or Shanghai Airport and then transfer to Yangzhou. There is direct bus from Nanjing airport to Yangzhou. From shanghai to Yangzhou, you could either by long-distance bus or train. About the flight info, you could check at http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-flights/
Mar 31, 2011 07:29
GUEST49168 HELLO.. I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO HONGKONG ON 1ST OF MAY 2011..
AND FROM THER I NEED TO GO TO YIWU...
FROM YIWU TO HAINING AND WENZHOU AND FROM YIWU BACK TO GUANGZHOU AND FROM GUANGZHOU TO HONGKONG....
KINDLY ADVIC ME HOW TO TRAVEL ABOUT..
IF POSSIBLE PLS LET ME KNOW THE PRICE ALSO BY FLIGHT TRAIN SOFT BED/BUS SLEPER COACH..
THANKYOU
Mar 31, 2011 21:41
GUEST5452
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST49168 View Post

HELLO.. I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO HONGKONG ON 1ST OF MAY 2011..
AND FROM THER I NEED TO GO TO YIWU...
FROM YIWU TO HAINING AND WENZHOU AND FROM YIWU BACK TO GUANGZHOU AND FROM GUANGZHOU TO HONGKONG....
KINDLY ADVIC ME HOW TO TRAVEL ABOUT..
IF POSSIBLE PLS LET ME KNOW THE PRICE ALSO BY FLIGHT TRAIN SOFT BED/BUS SLEPER COACH..
THANK...

Hong Kong to Yiwu: You can take flights to Hangzhou first and then take direct bus from the airport to Yiwu.

Yiwu to Haining: D trains, around 1.5 hours. If you take ordinary trains, you may need 2 to 2.5 hours.

Yiwu to Wenzhou: by train, 5-6 hours.

Yiwu to Guangzhou: by train or you can take bus to Hangzhou Airport and then take flights.

Guangzhou to Hong Kong: take D trains to Shenzhen and then pass border to Hong Kong.

Train schedule: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/
Flight schedule: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-flights/

Apr 30, 2011 02:48
GUEST33122 i am reaching HK on 22 nd may and wants to go yo yiwu for 3 days. and wants to return to HK on 25 th May . what is the best / cheapest way to travel?
May 1, 2011 21:37
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST33122

i am reaching HK on 22 nd may and wants to go yo yiwu for 3 days. and wants to return to HK on 25 th May . what is the best / cheapest way to travel?

The cheapest way: cross the border to reach Shenzhen first and then take train (T212 T102) to Yiwu.
May 5, 2011 00:44
GUESTYIN My friends keep saying that Yiwu is a shopper's paradise. I've never been there, so I would like to know if it is so. I am shopping strictly as a tourist, and I do not intend to buy in bulk.
What about the food & hotels? Should I take a day trip from Hangzhou or stay in Yiwu?
Should I take a coach or express train there?
Thank you.
Yin
May 5, 2011 13:05
GUEST53149 i want to know time take by bus fro hanzhou to yiwu
May 6, 2011 08:42
  • ERSEN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST53149

i want to know time take by bus fro hanzhou to yiwu
Once you landing off and come out of the gate of the HZ xiaoshan airport,you can buy the ticket from there, the bus running from Morning to the Evenning ( The last bus is 9 :00 Pm, every one hour has one bus to Yiwu )

Page 7 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to travel from Guangzhou to Yiwu & Yangzhou ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code