Menu
anybody need guider in Tianjin?
Sep 24, 2006 08:38
  • LXTX
The national day is coming! As a student in Nankai university, I want to make full use of my holiday and make more foreign friends. I've been in Tianjin for 6 years and received many foreign friends before. But all of them are those who come to my University for a visit, so all of the receivings are for free and many of them are friends of me now. But this time, the receiving is not free, as I really need some finance supports. So the ones who are preparing to find me should also prepare to pay me some money:) But don't be afraid, I will not ask much, after all I'm a student and I really want to make some ture foreign friends. Through my touch with my already foreign friends I really feel happy and they are really good. I try my best to help them and I also get enjoyment from my help.
As such a long year stay in Tianjin, there is no need for you to have suspicions for my ability to show you around. In addition to Tianjin, if you want to go some other places around Tianjin, for example, Beijing, Mountain Tai, Beidai river and so on, I can also be your faithfull guider as well as a good friend.
Ok, if you think my request is proper, don't be shy to contact me:) Dial 13207696194 and you can find me, the person you want.
Jul 1, 2007 11:54
  • ABUEG18
Hello! I will go to Tianjin on July 11, 2007. I need a guide. I will stay in Tianjin for 3days. Can you be my guide? email me at yahoo.com|abueg18 or hotmail.com|raponcel23

I am 19yeas old, a female university student in South Korea. I don't know Chinese language, so help me please.

thanks.
Post a Reply to: anybody need guider in Tianjin?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code