Menu
Moving to harbin
Apr 1, 2004 14:15
  • CHRISTA
Hello,
I am from Vancouver BC, Canada, and will be moving to Harbin in the next couple weeks, and I am curious about what i should bring to prepare myself. If you have any helpful information with regard to clothing, specialty items, or things i should do in advance to prepare myself for the culture difference, i would gladly appreciate hearing from you. How long to the colder temperatures last? should i prepare for snow? I will be there from March to August, how long is the summer period? Also if there i anything else i might not thing to do, please let me know. thankyou!
Apr 1, 2004 14:17
  • CATHERINE2
I found some informationa about detailed information of temperature and rainfall in Harbin.http://www.travelchinaguide.com/climate/harbin.htm. Hope it will be of any help.In my opinion, you'd better bring some thick clothes to stand against the chilly weather,coz Harbin was called "ice city" in China,and the winter there is very long and the summer is shorter. The average annual temperature ranges from -4? to 6?, the hottest month, July, has an average temperature from 18.1? to 22.8?。
Post a Reply to: Moving to harbin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code