Menu
Qionghai City condo
Sep 26, 2006 22:32
  • HANKUA
A friend of mine is considering a condo in Qionghai City. Good price but small size, 44 sq meter. They claim to have a hot spring in the complex.

What is that area of the island like?

Hank

Sep 27, 2006 00:56
  • BELLELI
As for as I know apartments in Qionghai is really very cheap. It seems there are very quiet there, not so many people.If your friend just would like to buy this apartment for vacation, I think it's ok. But I think your friend should know living in Qionghai would be not so convenient. After all, it's just a small city. Maybe you can't buy somethings you want or something like this. Don't know how to say. Maybe you could ask your friend to stay at a hotel there for some days to feel whether it's comfortable for him to live there.

:) Hope it helps!
Sep 27, 2006 15:50
  • HANKUA
Thanks for the reply! My friend likes the price and builder say unit is furnished and have hot springs pools on site.

How far away are the mountains from Qionghai and is there a nice view from the city? I check the population online and say 45,000. Is that correct?

Builder also say light rail system will be build to access Qionghai in 2008.

I think the price was 100,000 with a pre-contruction discount, not sure how much per meter.

Hank
Post a Reply to: Qionghai City condo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code