Menu
venue of Kunming International Christian Fellowship
Sep 27, 2006 05:40
  • IRACUBET
Dear All,

My family and I will be in Kunming from 14/10-23/10...as our normal practise is...will be looking for a church to worship on Sunday. Any idea if there's a KICF there? if yes, venue and worship times? thanks
Sep 28, 2006 05:24
  • JABAROOTOO
Below is a link to the Guangzhou International Christian Fellowship where a list of other similar fellowships around China is being built.

http://www.gicf.net/index_files/fello.htm

This list currently includes
Guangzhou
Beijing
Shanghai
Xiamen
Kunming
Suzhou
Tianjin

If you know of any other fellowships that may like to post thier details, please pass this on to the pastor.

Chongqing
Venue Hilton Hotel 3rd floor
Address Lianglukou
Time 10.00am
Jun 30, 2009 13:27
GUEST50241 I'm a documentary filmmaker- working for a Dutch Tv company- looking for Missionaries, or Christian organisations working in and around Kunming. The piece would follow an individual, charting the personal highs and lows of trying to convert the Kunming locals. Can you put me in contact with any such types or organisations?
Please email me (hotmail.co.uk|adro1)
May 24, 2013 07:20
GUEST07247 Hi, probably this is too late for you. I don't think that missionaries would go online to announce what they do as it is illegal in China.
Feb 20, 2014 01:12
GUEST92191 I am a PhD student from Myanmar-studying at Kunming, Yunnan. I am looking for the International Christian Fellowships and/or Organizations in Kunming. I have been trying to get it for ages. Could you kindly guide me or send those contactable numbers or contact persons to my email please? Looking forward to seeing a mail soon...(gmail.com|tialcungling)
Oct 2, 2015 23:37
GUEST61106 I am a student at KUST Chenggong campus, will you please send me any Christian Church English service around that place to my email: hotmail.com|icssr_nerc
Post a Reply to: venue of Kunming International Christian Fellowship
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code