Menu
/APARTMENT/central city of jiangsu
Sep 27, 2006 14:57
  • AMITBAHL
Hey guys,
As Jiangsu is the hub of electronic components,i want to settle here but can anybody tell me which is central part of jiangsu province so that if wanna go anywhere in jiangsu it takes almost same time.Also plz tell me is there any 2BEDroom apartment is available in that city and at what price(RMB).
I want that apartment initially for two months and after a gap of one month ,again i want for one year.
Plz write to me.
Sep 28, 2006 08:16
  • HANKUA
Does Suzhou meet your requirements?
Sep 29, 2006 01:28
  • AMITBAHL
yes,but tell me the qualities of suzhou.
i hve heard its one of the beautiful city.
Tell me whether the apartment is near railway or bus station.

Sep 29, 2006 16:07
  • HANKUA
Apartment in Suzhou is about 10 minutes to the train station by taxi, 30 minutes by bus. Long distance bus stations about the same, depends on which one. The local bus stop is directly in from of condo complex.

There are no foreigners living in this area however there is an area of Suzhou where expats and their families live. Someone else will have to help on that location. Near one the the industrial parks I think.

I'm not a local from Suzhou so my perspective is different. Been there once or twice a year for 6 years and once in 1990. So I've seen all the changes, good and bad.

The old Suzhou is gone, and in it's place is a modern Suzhou city. I think Suzhou had outgrown itself, and had to modernize. At first I though the modernization was terrible, but now it's much improved for living. Also they had added many new parks for viewing the canals, and pocket parks.

I'm not chinese, but I find the pace of modernization quite amazing to see. Most of the local people I have met over the years are doing quite well indeed. Nice condo's, buying houses and cars to boot.

Post a Reply to: /APARTMENT/central city of jiangsu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code