Menu
English teacher needed in Hankou, Wuhan
Sep 29, 2006 05:11
  • HELENAS
We are a Hong Kong company in Wuhan looking a part-time English teacher in our company.
We want you to arrange informal English activities once a week for our staff to be able to practice their English (most have graduated from college or university so have basic English skills). We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about giving people an opportunity to use English in practical and interesting ways. Formal teaching experience is not necessary, although you must be able to plan interactive activities for 1.5- 2 hours per week.

We are looking for outgoing native English speakers who are reliable and have a professional attitude. We offer a competitive salary and can support you in planning and delivering lessons.

If you are interested in this job, please send email to shuion.com.cn|helena.sun
Jun 12, 2008 14:52
  • JANKA
Dear Helena,

I would like to ask if you're not seeking an English teacher for this summer part time job.
I'm a student of Chinese, soon going to live in Wuhan. I've got much of teaching experience focused on an interactive conversation.

Please let me know if you're interested. Feel free to write me on my Email: gmal.com|janinkaster.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Jane
Feb 23, 2009 11:34
GUESTENNA hello....
im enna gilbart from newzealand!!!i want to apply for job....

plz let me know if u ppl need any information!

u can email me on yahoo.com|chocho_chali
Jan 26, 2010 11:52
GUEST53162 dear helana,

i am athar ,,and i have some experience of teaching english language and now i am residing in wu han hankou ,, and i wana to share my teaching experience with your company ,, so feel free to write me if there is any job avaiable
i am waiting from your reply anxiously
hotmail.com|a_v2006
plz inform me at this email id
thanx have a nice day

Feb 18, 2010 02:03
GUEST32195 hello,
my name is steve wiklos.i am canadian.i am seeking for part time job in wuhan
Apr 1, 2010 07:30
  • ARTHUR_TANG
hi, wiklos. i am looking for a part-time english teacher. please feel free to contack me. yahoo.cn|xrtang
Apr 3, 2010 07:54
GUEST05129 Hello Helena

My name is Jarrett Culver and I currently reside in Hankou. If you still have a part-time position available, emal me at georgiasouthern.edu|jculver5 or give me a call at 13037171141.

Thanks
Jarrett
Apr 14, 2010 03:15
GUESTMIKE my name is mike and i am student in wuhan. i have been here more than 2 years and study in hubei college of traditional chinese medicine in wuchang.
i want to dedicate and share my experience to teach your staff members. i am from pakistan(巴基斯坦). its my pleasure that i teach in your company. i hope u will give me a chance. if u want than contact with me .

yahoo.com|futuredoctor_2008.
my qq: 578059210
Jul 6, 2010 07:32
GUEST24254 Part-time famle teacher wanted! we need a female part time teacher for kids between 4 to 13 years old.Priority will be given to native speakers, but we also consider non native speakers with good command of English with a strong accent.
1. start date.ASAP
2.workd load. negotiable.
3.salary.75 rmb to 100rmb per hour.
4.students age 4 to 13 years old.
If you are interested you should send your resume and picture via rocketmail.com|vickidscollege
Sep 24, 2010 20:40
GUEST54227
Dear Sir/Madam.

I'm a British teacher,15 yeas experience.BA(literature),MBA degrees.Iam 42 yrs old residing in Hankou.Should this position still be vacant,I would be happy to send my C.V. and attend an interview,where we could also dicuss the requirements you have.

e-mail gmail.com|steph.shelley1.

Regards.
Steph.
Oct 23, 2010 06:20
GUEST11581 I am from Cuba and I'm working in Wuhan. I find the job interested, do you still need the english teacher?
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: English teacher needed in Hankou, Wuhan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code