Menu
English teacher needed in Hankou, Wuhan
Sep 22, 2011 06:35
GUEST92019 I am Ghanaian and have teaching english experience and currently am school in Wuhan i wish to apply this job as a teacher thank you. my number is 15623557440 e mail address is live.com|emmanuelhayford
Oct 6, 2011 22:44
GUESTALIX Hello Dear friend,
This is Alix. I am student in wuhan university and would like to teach English language which i have 2 years experience of teaching and also got my BA in English Language Translation. feel free to keep in touch with me on my Email aol.com|Ali1zolfa1
Best
Jan 26, 2012 07:23
  • SEDEM
Educational background
 2011 – Date
Huazhong Normal University
Wuhan, Hubei
In progress

 2005 – 2009
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
Kumasi, Ghana
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Painting

Professional experience
1. Organization: Gemini Life Insurance Company
Year: October, 2010 – May, 2011
Designation: Sales Marketing Executive
Duties:
 To encourage potential clients to be policy holders
 To make presentation on policies
 To acquire markets
 To enhance an already existing market
 To recover dead markets
 Secretarial duties
Achievements:
 At the ending of each month expected target were mostly met
 Was able to revive markets that was disappearing
 Has made very effective presentations that has yielded results

2. Organization: Eugo Terrano
Year: August, 2010 – September, 2010
Designation: Supervisor
Duties:
 Make sure all my colleagues come to work on time
 Target for the week is met
 Make sure all team players do the right thing with or without supervision
Achievements: At the ending of the month, expected target was met.

3. Organization: Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority
Year: October, 2009 – August, 2010
Designation: Service Personnel
Duties: Public relations activities which included:
 Touring of visitors in the Port
 Educating visitors on how the Port operates
 The success of programs organized by the Authority
 Writing of articles and covering news for the Port House Journal (Tema Port News Letter)
 Secretarial duties such as typing, drafting letters and memos, designing of posters and invitation cards.
 Making sure notices of meetings and programs are sent out in time
 Ensuring good relations with fellow workers, management and visitors

4. Organization: John Gray World
Year: December, 2007 – January, 2008
Designation: assistant to the manager
Duties:
 sell tickets
 Attend to problem of customers
 Educate customers on how the play ground works
Achievements: Most of the customers had problems with the charging rate. I devised a plan
to put all the charges into the gate fee so that customers would not have to pay at every point.

5. Organization: Abibigromma Theatre Group
Year: August. 2007 – October, 2007
Designation: Actress (attachment)
Duties:
 Acting
 Dancing
 Learning to play the Atentenben (bamboo flute (made local)
 Repairing of costumes and props
 Going on acting tours

Achievements: I planned and developed a stage for the group, when I realized the group did not
have an appropriate stage for touring during a Micro Finance Project.

Apr 18, 2012 12:04
GUESTHAIDE hi.i am "haide" .i am student in wuhan i want to do english teaching job here .....well hope to do whole summer semester teaching will be good for me.hope to get your contact soon.my qq number is 1735234283 and mobile number is 15871714312..!
Apr 25, 2012 20:29
GUEST17234 Hello!
My name is Amadu and I am a Sierra Leonean living in wuhan, interested in the position that you have advertised -an interractive teacher in your company. I have stayed in china for about nine years in different cities like beijing, Tianjin, and have taught english in many different settings with a wealth of experience. I am currently living in hankou wuhan. I would be very grateful if cnsidered.

Apr 29, 2012 23:06
GUESTAMADU Hello,
My name is Amadu. I am a sierra leonean and like in hankou , wuhan. I would be very pleased to help improve the english level of your working staff as advertised. I have lived in china for about 9 years and have a wealth of english teaching experience.
Apr 30, 2012 11:49
GUESTALEEM hello...!
its me ALEEM(Pakistani) here.I'm a Medical Student at Hubei University and have been in China for last 4 years .i just came to know about your requirement and i really would like to be a small but interesting part of your company.If you are interested to have me with you guys then it would be my honor to help you guys.
In case i get chance ,plz inform me back on my e-mail.
Note:i can speak chinese as well.
regard
Aleem
Jun 7, 2012 22:52
GUEST28160 Hi am Georgina from papua new guinea just North of Australia..and am living in China right now and iam interested to work with you all..i have been to wuhan so many times and i love to come and work..am a native english speaker

thank you
Jun 28, 2012 19:11
GUEST38190 Part-time teacher wanted! we need a part time teacher for kids between 4 to 13 years old.Priority will be given to native speakers, but we also consider non native speakers with good command of English with a strong accent.1. start date.ASAP2.workd load. negotiable.3.salary.75 rmb to 100rmb per hour.4.students age 4 to 13 years old.If you are interested you should send your resume and picture via sina.com.|zhangqing_868
Jul 9, 2012 04:15
GUEST88443 Hi, my name is Mike from Nottingham UK,i would like to join you in your company as a teacher for English as advertised. am a student at Huazhong normal University studying economics.
I have a good sense of humor and passionate to teach or give lessons in English to your students.
am capable of interacting with people/students of all ages.
for more information about myself,write to me on this email then i will write back to you and send you my CV if needed.
yours sicerely;
Mike.
email; gmail.com|mikemackenzie03/yahoo.com.cn|myk1903
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: English teacher needed in Hankou, Wuhan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code