Menu
English teacher needed in Hankou, Wuhan
Apr 7, 2017 17:20
GUEST08247 Dear Mr./Madam
Cheng machineryinv Co., Ltd. needs an individual account / business as a partner in your area. This is a part-time job and you do not need any prior experience. Major liability is based on collection of payment due on behalf of cheng machineryinv Co., Ltd.
ADVANTAGES:
( 2,450 Dollars) of monthly allowance payable on the 28th day of each month. 7% commission on each payment received. More details on the agency work will be forwarded to you upon receipt of your reply and interest.
Best regards,
Dr. Cheng

Cheng machineryinv Co., Ltd.
email : gmail.com|machinerycheng
+815058093231
16, AZA-TONMYO, KASUGAI CITY,
Tokyo, Japan

Jul 5, 2017 11:26
GUEST13336 I am the best teacher when it comes to teaching 2nd language to Chinese, you don't have to believe it. Let's talk over the phone for a screening interview. You ll know all about me. I have taught right from Middle school, university students at Huake wuhan and even working people in the industry.
Choice, of course, is yours.
I am the best and seasoned teacher and run tailor made classes as you mentioned in your adv.

Dr Ashley
Oct 20, 2017 04:39
GUESTBEREKET Hey guys my name is Bereket Getahun. I have worked as a tutor for many years. And now am coming to Hunkou, China in October 30,2017.
Contact me on my email account

gmail.com|Asefabereket

Thank you!
Jan 29, 2018 02:50
GUEST29217 Hi,May I have you telephone number?
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: English teacher needed in Hankou, Wuhan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code