Menu
Clothes shopping
Oct 2, 2006 09:00
  • FANTABULOUS
Hi. I'm looking for cheap places to go clothes shopping in Shenzen and Guangzhou. I was told to go to Dongmen but the place is massive. I'm on the hunt for casual men and women's clothings. Your help will be very very appreciated. Thank you.
Oct 2, 2006 22:34
  • DISNEYRAMOS
Do go to that shopping center, It is big but they have great stuff. Most of the clothing is on the top floor. There are many tailors and thay make custom clothing. Take pic's from magazines of style you like and you can have them made, mens suit is about $60.00 to $100 US, mens coat about $30 to $60, mens shirts about $10 to $20.00. Womens, suite $30-$50, coats $40-$60, chinese silk dress about $20-$50. There is a big fabric store on top floor. First You go pick a tailor and negotiate on the style you want made, then there is a huge fabric store on top floor, you go with your tailor and pick the fabrics you buy fabic from vendors in the store (bargain) they make most of the clothes in one or two days and deliver to your hotel. Make sure you bargain a lot with all vendors. They get a lot or tourists there so the price can fluctauate a lot. I went into shenzhen but I did not find much. There are department store's but they cost more than most stores in the USA. There sizes run small too, so try items on. Look at quality too some items are not made that well. Good luck!!! If you have any questions pls e-mail me (aol.com|disneyramos) I might have a card to a great tailor!!! have to look for it.
Have fun, Monica
Post a Reply to: Clothes shopping
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code