Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Apr 15, 2012 08:32
GUEST24425 Hello I have my own wedding and party decoration business and would like to know where in china is the best place to get a variety of cheap and different products for my business as i will be visiting china soon.
i would like to buy products such as balloons, glass centre pieces , artificial flowers , candle holders

please can any one help me although for this trip i wont be buying very large quantities.
Thank you

yahoo.co.uk|aaevents
Apr 16, 2012 06:35
  • SPRINGDAN
Hi,
Can anyone help me to get some information about the good quality ladies wear wholesale market in Guangzhou.Thanks,
Masum
yahoo.co.uk|masum_hbd

near gz railway station
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Apr 16, 2012 06:43
Apr 16, 2012 06:41
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST28221

please tell me where is the right place to come in china for furniture, ceramic tiles, joinery, sanitary wares market.

thanks you.

foshan
Apr 19, 2012 07:39
GUEST52499 Hi,

Im want to purchase samples in low qty like 5-10pcs for my corporate gifts/ premiums business... So that i can show it to my customers.

Can anyone tell me i should go Yiwu or Guangzhou and which mall or area should i be looking at?

Your advice is much appreciated .....

creoretail.com|don.koh

Apr 20, 2012 09:00
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST52499 View Post

Hi,

Im want to purchase samples in low qty like 5-10pcs for my corporate gifts/ premiums business... So that i can show it to my customers.

Can anyone tell me i should go Yiwu or Guangzhou and which mall or area should i be looking at?

[hu...

Sorry . Yiwu market does not sell 5-10 pcs retails . Maybe guangzhou . But I don't know where exactly.
Apr 22, 2012 07:42
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST52499 View Post

Hi,

[hu...

you can go to the guangzhou onelink plaza to buy.

ivy sky

gmail.com|ivyskychina
Apr 24, 2012 02:19
GUEST80135 hi all, I will be visiting Yiwu soon. My utmost priority is to look for the korean style mosquito nets like the following:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/225454817/Mosquito_net.html

but recently, I came into contact with the alibaba sellers, and they told me they are located in Huzhou. That is quite far from Yiwu. I just wondering, does anyone knows whether I can get this kind of mosquito nets in Yiwu as well? Or should I consider going to Huzhou instead?

Many thanks!
Apr 24, 2012 03:32
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST80135 View Post

hi all, I will be visiting Yiwu soon. My utmost priority is to look for the korean style mosquito nets like the following:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/225454817/Mosquito_net.html

but recently, I came into contact with the alibaba sellers, and they told me they are located in Huzhou. That is quite far ...

There are so many same or similiar things here in Yiwu . I have seen quite a lot in the market . feel free to contact if you need any help .

hotmail.com|tilkaner
Apr 28, 2012 02:34
GUEST28198 Hi ,
i am looking for led ceiling light all products of led lights and 3*1 led ceiling light 9 watts ...so need some manufacturers add and suggestion ...i am from India { chennai } ..and try to start business of led light ....so please send me the details of manufacturers ...my id : gmail.com|narendarpurohit

thanking you
NARENDAR PUROHIT
Apr 30, 2012 04:15
  • GIONVIA
For led lights ,if you are big importers , u may attend led exhibition http://www.ledchina-gz.com/ and if you just purchase small volume, then just buy from guangzhou building materails wholesale market , guzhen town lights wholesale markets and shenzhen led lights markets .Cheers .
Page 113 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code