Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jul 14, 2012 07:33
  • GREENBOAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST33102

I am from Pakistan. I want to come china to buy office stationery products, school stationery products and variety of office files and folders. Can you help me in finding the right places and markets for these products?

Best regards,
Azy

This is Ivy from Yiwu.I would like to be your trade aent.I can help you find all kinds of good factory and get good price for you.If you want to know more information,Pls contact with me freely.
My email is gmail.com|xiulz2008 MSN:hotmail.com|zhengxl2008 Mob:13735780710
Jul 14, 2012 21:46
GUEST52190
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST33102

I am from Pakistan. I want to come china to buy office stationery products, school stationery products and variety of office files and folders. Can you help me in finding the right places and markets for these products?

Best regards,
Azy

Dear Azy

I am Sharon, I am staying guangzhou, welcome to guangzhou.
I am an agent of buying, If you need any helps.
Please free contact me.

My email: 163.com|4c4c
Br, Sharon
Jul 18, 2012 09:55
  • LOSHAY
Hi

I want to buy sports shoes with my (soccer, running/jogging) but my quantity is relatively small (120 pair per color, 360 pair per design). In a previous visit, I explored shoe market in Guangzhou and and also in Yiwu but find quality shoes within my price range, given that both of these places are full of trading companies and most of them do not specialize in sports shoes.

I have recently found out that Jinjiang and Putian in Fujian province has big wholesale market and industrial base both for sports shoes and sportswear. But I cannot find much information for both of these places on the Internet.

Could someone please guide me on wholesale markets there and how to deal with the factories to convince them on my MoQ. Since it appears that most factories, even trading companies in that area require large MoQs.

Thanking in advance
Jul 18, 2012 15:54
GUEST67142 Why only Yiwu or Guangzhou ?
Surely these two seem big and popular cities, but what about all the other places ?

I am looking for ladies fancy fashion branded and non branded stocklot, leftover, tops, blouses, dresses. Please help ! Have been to Yiwu...disapointed for garments. I am heading to Guangzhou but would liek to see other places as well, please advise about markets, traders.

Jul 19, 2012 06:50
  • GREENBOAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST67142 View Post

Why only Yiwu or Guangzhou ?
Surely these two seem big and popular cities, but what about all the other places ?

I am looking for ladies fancy fashion branded and non branded stocklot, leftover, tops, blouses, dresses. Please help ! Have been to Yiwu...disapointed for garments. I am heading to Guangzhou but would lie...

Dear Sir,

I know many factories have stock and aslo some other market.If you are interested,pls contact with me.My MSN is hotmail.com|zhengxl2008 Email is gmail.com|xiulz2008
Jul 20, 2012 15:20
GUEST2269 i like to purchase green shade net and tarpaulins from china. where can i find the cheap and the best products
Jul 22, 2012 10:10
GUESTVIKAS hi,
I m from India ,I want to visit china pls tell me which city is best for buying huge qty of socks.
Regards

VIKI
Jul 22, 2012 23:06
  • WAAA
Hi,

I am from Australia, I am wondering if I can look through the items offered for sale in the markets on line

thank you
Jul 23, 2012 00:35
  • GREENBOAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTVIKAS

hi,
I m from India ,I want to visit china pls tell me which city is best for buying huge qty of socks.
Regards

VIKI

This is IVY from Yiwu.You can buy huge socks from Yiwu and Zhuji.If you want to know more information,ou can contact with me.
My email is gmail.com|xiulz2008 MSN:hotmail.com|zhengxl2008 Mob:13735780710
Jul 23, 2012 12:58
  • CCYQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTVIKAS

hi,
Regards

VIKI

you should go to Zhuji City- Country of Socks., it is1 40mins far away from the famous international wholesale market in yiwu. in this Market you could also buy a lot of / all kinds of socks. but most of the manufacturer are located in Zhuji city. English-Chinese Translator in Zhuji Yiwu. Penny gmail.com|zhppenny
Page 120 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code