Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Aug 25, 2012 05:39
GUEST52197
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTEMME

How much is the price range for wholesale for women clothes, bags and wallet in Guangzhou ?

Hi

Diffrent material, design, will be dIffrent price. could you let me know what price you want?

You can send me email: 163.com|4c4c

Br, Sharon
Aug 26, 2012 21:07
GUEST09242 Hello,
We am looking for handbags(rhinestone,studded) and fake leather but good quality. Where would my best place to buy them be?We have been to Yiuw before and Guangzhou. Is there a handbag market which has handbags? W've been to the Canton fair(too big)
We are looking for many styles but like I said before we need good quality and lowest pricing. Thank you.
Aug 27, 2012 01:50
  • MT20
Hi Susan,

My name is Michelle. I have a Home Decor and Gifts business that focuses on French Chic, Shabby Chic, French Country style items.

I am planning to go to the Gifts and Home Products Trade Shows in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen in October. So while I'm there I also want to go to wholesale markets, should I go to Yiwu or Yide Lu in Guangzhou? Can you recommend any other places to go?

Thank you
Aug 31, 2012 11:33
GUEST23426 how about gold plated ghong zhou or yiwu
Sep 2, 2012 00:46
GUEST37253 i m coming yiwu and shanghai on 5th October fora week. which products are cheapest there ? i want to cover expanses of my visit from india to yiwu . pl.suggest me !
manoj.
Sep 2, 2012 19:22
  • GREENBOAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by MT20 View Post

Hi Susan,

My name is Michelle. I have a Home Decor and Gifts business that focuses on French Chic, Shabby Chic, French Country style items.

I am planning to go to the Gifts and Home Products Trade Shows in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen in October. So while I'm there I also want to go to wholesale mar...

Dear Sir,
This is Ivy from Yiwu,where is the biggest wholesale market in China.Here you can find great business chance.In Yiwu have a big gifts ab home products market
Sep 2, 2012 19:22
  • GREENBOAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by MT20 View Post

Hi Susan,

I am planning to go to the Gifts and Home Products Trade Shows in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen in October. So while I'm there I also want to go to wholesale mar...

Dear Sir,
This is Ivy from Yiwu,where is the biggest wholesale market in China.Here you can find great business chance.In Yiwu have a big gifts ab home products market
Sep 2, 2012 20:35
  • GIONVIA
For rhinestone studded handbags and imitation leather handbags ,u may check guangzhou baiyun leather building and the wholesale markets nearby. If u purchase big volume , then buy from Panyu , many kinds of factories are located there. For home decor and gift business research in guangzhou ,check onelink plaza and yide toys and gifts market . Cheers .
Sep 3, 2012 06:29
GUEST13897 Hi,

I'd like to know where can i purchase christmas trees and christmas decorations at Guangzhou?? All the items have to be with goods quality.

Regards
Dora
Sep 3, 2012 21:21
GUEST20131
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13897

Hi,

I'd like to know where can i purchase christmas trees and christmas decorations at Guangzhou?? All the items have to be with goods quality.

Regards
Dora

Hi, Dora

You can go to oneline gift market.

If you need any helping, please feel free to contact me.

My email: 163.com|4c4c

Br, Sharon
Page 124 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code