Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Sep 12, 2012 06:47
  • BILLCAI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTHNR View Post

Hi all,
I will be visiting China to buy variety a range of products. First stop is to buy female fashion jeans, secondly is to buy fancy/cute pillow cases, and lastly to buy jeans button (17mm and 20mm). Some people refer me to go to yiwu and guangzhou. but from my knowledge, yiwu is not good for garment related items (i.e. the jeans and ...

Hi,
For these items, Guangzhou is the best city.
Sep 13, 2012 02:57
GUESTADIOL Hi everyone,
I am planning to visit China, I am looking for silver jewelry wholesalers. Is it better to visit Guangzhou or Yiwu? Have anyone ever compared Chinese to Thai jewelry? (eg.price)
Thanks in advance!
o2.pl|adam_rosinski
Sep 13, 2012 03:19
  • GREENBOAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTHNR View Post

Hi all,
I will be visiting China to buy variety a range of products. First stop is to buy female fashion jeans, secondly is to buy fancy/cute pillow cases, and lastly to buy jeans button (17mm and 20mm). Some people refer me to go to yiwu and guangzhou. but from my knowledge, yiwu is not good for garment related items (i.e. the jeans and ...

Dear Sir,
This is Ivy from Yiwu.I have more than 7 years experience in searching,purchasing,translating.
I advise you if for the fashion jeans,you can go to Zhongshan,and if you want to buy fancy pillow casesmand jeans button,You can come to Yiwu.Here has many factories and suppliers.
If you have any question,welcome to contact with me.
Ivy MSN:hotmail.co|zhengxl2008 Skype:ivyzheng56 mob:008613735780710
Sep 13, 2012 11:15
  • AMG262
Hi Friends,
China is famous for the expo. I need to buy some machinery for ice making, water filtration, and OPP plastic cutting machine. If you guys can help me with the expo's place and time, for the machinery as above, will be really wonderful.
Gday!! Thanks..
Sep 14, 2012 04:39
GUEST61593 I looking for high quality Korea clothes in guangzhou and yiwu, but another place in china also can but "must high quality" . Factory or wholesale also can. Any info please sent to my email. - gmail.com|hongcccc
Sep 15, 2012 13:55
GUEST51173 hi
i want gift items & confenory item for indian market so sugest me
Sep 20, 2012 02:55
  • LYCHEE
dear, for ice making machine and opp bag cutting machine, i can take you to NANTIAN hotel market ,it has many there, if you need big quantity, we can also go to the factory, i know some factory that is good at these products in Guangzhou.
i worked as an English to Chinese interpreter for two years, you can contact me by gmail.com|lycheezheng0521 or by my skype lycheezheng
Sep 20, 2012 03:00
  • LYCHEE
WAN NING or YI DE ROAD, pls feel free to contact me
gmail.com|lycheezheng0521
I worked as an interpreter for two years,--by lychee
Sep 24, 2012 01:12
GUEST99141 I often shop from gmarket and notice many of the seller are from gunagzhou. i will be going to guangzhou next month and would like to know whether where can i find cheap and korean style fashion goods like bag, shoes and woman clothings?

lao shu jie, shangxia jiu buxing jie and zhuang yuan guang chang is it suitable for me ? what are their difference and what is their operating hours?

thanks
chris
Sep 26, 2012 23:54
  • DIVAPIYUSH
Hello every 1 , we are looking for sourcing agent in china

my name is piyush , we are into import business of cotton scrap and cloth wastage .

Fyi - its the wastage that comes from garment factories .

Currently we have a bulk requirment of cotton scrap ( wastage of cotton t shirts ) .

We can import bulk qnty from china of you can source this stuff for me ..?

Its doesnt matter what size and shape you can provide cause its a wastage , cotton scrap comes in small pcs and in big pcs as well .

We can buy 300 matric ton per month if your price is stutable for us .

Looking forward to hear you soon and give me price per kg in us $ ,

if you can source i can make my plan to meet you in china .

Thanks & regards- diva
gmail.com|divadecorsa
Page 126 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code