Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Sep 27, 2012 01:48
GUEST49132 Hello we are planing to go to china Yiwu Marketet next month but we are not sure if we could find what we are looking for our main interest are on wedding dresses and bridal jewelry.what do you suggest we should do we heard that guangzhou has what we are looking for but heard that the Yiwu market is the biggest and you could find anything over there please help

Thank you

gmail.com|tyrono
Sep 27, 2012 06:59
  • GIONVIA
For wedding dressses and bridal jewelry, u may get some in yiwu market .But to be frank, the best place to soure these kind of stuff should be guangzhou .For bridal jewelry ,go to taikang city and xijiao building fashion jewelry wholesale market , for wedding dresses ,just go to jiangnandadao wedding dress street .Cheers.
Sep 27, 2012 23:48
GUEST64187 Hi, will be going to Guangzhou in October and would like to find out where can we get the latest fashion trend for men's clothes?
Oct 2, 2012 12:03
GUEST98898 HI AM FROM KENYA AND WILL BE VISITING GUANGZHOU NEXT WEEK. I NEED TO BUY A CAR ELECTRIC WASHING MACHING. I HAVE A NAME FOR THE BRAND AM LOOKNG FOR. IT IS CALLED PRO POWER WASHING MACHINE 2200 PSI .

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE
Oct 2, 2012 12:47
GUEST73230 Hi there,
I am Vishal, coming to china next month i.e. November.
I am coming for a business purpose for first time and looking for SEED BEAD market (Rocaille beads, Glass beads, Bugle beads etc) ((if you haven't heard of these beads please search for their images so that you could recognize them))
Can anyone of you let me know where I could find these so that I would apply visa for that particular place accordingly.
Oct 2, 2012 13:05
  • VISHALCHINA
can you please let me know the market of seed beads (image attached or you can google it naming seed bead bugle beads rocaille beads), as I am planning to buy this.

Oct 3, 2012 16:06
GUESTMICHAEL hello guys i am coming to the canton fair in guangzhou so please can someone tell me if i can find furniture for my house and what are the range price for kitchen sets and bedrooms . and some people told about shunde is the best place for furniture . thank you in advance
Oct 3, 2012 23:05
  • LYCHEE
yes, you had better go to SHUN DE LE CONG furniture market, because in Canton fair, usually the price is comparely higher .
if you need some tour guide and interpreter , you can contact me by: gmail.com|lycheezheng0521. my name is lychee, i can help you arrange cars and help you find your target furniture and bargin, and arrange shipping.
Oct 7, 2012 20:13
GUEST27162 Hello.
I'll come to Guangzhou next month and want to find a Arabic corner sofas, where can I find stuff.
Oct 14, 2012 02:59
  • BHAV
It all depends on how much quantity you require.
If your quantity is less i would suggest rather then visiting factories you should go to yiwu trade market for this product.

You don't need a visa for a particular place in china.

if you need any more help. you can find me on this email. utgchina.com|bhavya
Page 127 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code