Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Dec 13, 2012 02:42
GUESTDAVID Dear friend
Which the biggest wholesale pyjamas and underwear in Guangzhou or near ?
Best regard
Thanks
Dec 19, 2012 03:24
GUEST12459 Hi,
I am comming in Guangzhou for the first time in january, and I am interested to buy children clothes, baby clothes and women clothes (normal and evening dresses). I also want to buy hair and cosmetic product.
where are the best wholesale market where I can buy cheap and good products?
I have also heard from Yiwu wholesale market! which one is the best?
best regard
Dec 20, 2012 02:45
  • AIKEN74
Hi All,

I will be going to Yiwu to purchase goods but need some advice from the expert here.

I don't intent to use any purchase agent there but I only need the service of freight from Yiwu to Malaysia Kedah. So it is possible to purchase my goods from any shop and get them to delivery to the appointed freight forwarder in Yiwu or my appointed freight forwarder in Ningbo.

Does anyone know the MOQ of the lady jewelry accessory, Hair Ornament and etc in Yiwu?

Thanks.
aiken74
Last edited by AIKEN74: Dec 20, 2012 03:20
Dec 26, 2012 01:19
GUEST18281 MR GIONVIA
Looking for wholesale cheap handbags ,purses,bag raw materials and plastic jewellery boxes..which is d best place for al this
Dec 26, 2012 02:12
  • LYCHEE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18281

MR GIONVIA
Looking for wholesale cheap handbags ,purses,bag raw materials and plastic jewellery boxes..which is d best place for al this

you can go to leather market for handbags,raw materials you can go to Zhongda, and jewellery box you can go to YI DU LU;
my name is lychee, i also work as freelance translator, and help a lot of foreigners search products and do shipment.
you can contact me by email gmail.com|lycheezheng0521 or skype lycheezheng
Dec 26, 2012 02:34
  • LYCHEE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12459 View Post

Hi,
I am comming in Guangzhou for the first time in january, and I am interested to buy children clothes, baby clothes and women clothes (normal and evening dresses). I also want to buy hair and cosmetic product.
where are the best wholesale market where I can buy cheap and good products?
I have also heard from Yiwu wh...

for children clothes, we can go to ZHONG SHAN BA, and women clothes , we can go to BAI MA area, and hair and cosmetic products , we can go to the MEI BO CHENG.
if your quantity is not very big, GZ is your best choice. because in YIWU, MOQ is very big, and quality is poorer than GZ.
My name is lychee , i work as an agent and freelance interpreter in GZ.you can contact me by email: gmail.com|lycheezheng0521 or skype:lycheezheng
Dec 27, 2012 07:25
GUEST14111 Mr Sasha

We are planning to import Zip Lock bags from China to India. And will highly obliged if you can suggest us name , contact numbers if any of whole sale markets and names of manufacturers of product.

Thanks,
Rgrds
Mr Tushar Doshi
K T Quality control Pvt Ltd. India.
www.ktqc.biz
Dec 28, 2012 05:48
  • GIONVIA
For cheap handbags ,purses,check out the bags wholesale markets opposite to baiyun leather building , near by guangzhou train station, price starts from RMB15 to RMB60 per pc .

bag raw materials, check out huadu shiling leather materials wholesale market ,its around one hour bus trip from baiyun leather building .BTW, they have shuttle bus in zhiyuangang.

plastic jewellery boxes. Taikang city and xijiao building .these two buildings are mainly fashion jewelries but u can find some jewelleries boxes shops for sure .

Good luck
Dec 31, 2012 05:25
  • GIOZIO
hello im from greece and i am interest for children clothes.I want to come in yiwu or guangzhou,can anyone tell me what is the best time for kids clothing for winter 2013. would also like a few examples of prices that will get there in euro or dollar. THANKS!
Jan 4, 2013 08:04
GUEST82358 hi, i am going to yiwu on january 14th.. was thinking to stay in either of these three hotels... can anyone please let me know which district each hotel is closest to?

- Yiwu Mango Hotel
- Bogao Hotel
- Rongle Business Hotel

Thanks in advance.. :)
Page 131 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code