Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jan 16, 2013 22:13
GUEST41255 Hi. I am looking for paper plate, disposable spoon fork glass, party paper napkin, and vintage tableware. could you please tell me what the best wholesale market? e-mail : hotmail.com|aiya555. Thank you in advance for you information.
Jan 17, 2013 09:32
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST41255

Hi. I am looking for paper plate, disposable spoon fork glass, party paper napkin, and vintage tableware. could you please tell me what the best wholesale market? e-mail : hotmail.com|aiya555. Thank you in advance for you information.

Hi there,

For the items you mentioned, can source in the hotel equipment market. You can visit following market.

1. Xinji Shaxi Hotel Equpiment marke Market/广州市番禺区迎宾路沙溪新翼国际酒店用品城
Address: shaxi hotel equipment market, yingbin road, panyu district, Guangzhou/广州市番禺迎宾路信基沙溪酒店用品博览城(厦滘区)
2.Nan tian international hotel equipment market/南国国际酒店用品市场
Address: east side of luo xi bridge, Guangzhou da dao south/广州大道南洛溪桥脚北西侧南天国际酒店用品市场

We accompany customer visit these market frequently, and help to folllow the order. Welcome to book our servcie.
My service:
1) Translation & Market Guider ( I am located in Guangzhou, can go to Hongkong and other cities )
Charge: 80$/day, 8 hours/day
★ airport picking up / hotel & flight booking / car renting
★ fair, market, factory visit guiding / translation
★ personal business assistant
★ local attractions accompany
2) Purchase agency
Charge: 5% of the total goods amount
★ source and send you quotation
★ visit factory and check their company certificates before cooperation
★ make contract with factory to arrange order and make the 30% deposit
★ quality checking and send you checking report before paying 70% balance
★ collect goods from different supplier and arrange loading container
★ arrange logistics and custom clearance till you get the goods.

Spring Dan
hotmail.com|Spring_dan
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Jan 17, 2013 09:36
Jan 17, 2013 21:48
GUEST51157 We are travelling to Yiwu in May 2013. We will also be travelling to Guangzhou, and a few other places.
Which market would be most suitable for buying Kitchen/Bathroom/Building supplies?
eg:

* Tiles
* Faucets etc
* Toilets / Bath / Vanity
* Double Glazed windows
* Custom Kitchens

Also is there a market for house hold furniture. Eg Beds, Couches etc?
Jan 18, 2013 02:07
GUEST18206 i am familiar with the GuangZho decoration markets.I am interpreter and shipping agent.Pls kindly contact me.

126.com|angelazhouschool
Jan 21, 2013 02:33
GUEST50215 Can anybody recommend good agent for office stationery products in Yiwu.

Regards
Jan 21, 2013 05:46
GUEST31130 We are travelling to Yiwu in May 2013. We will also be travelling to Guangzhou, and a few other places.
Which market would be most suitable for buying Kitchen/Bathroom/Building supplies?
eg:

* Tiles
* Faucets etc
* Double Glazed windows
* Custom Kitchens

Also is there a market for house hold furniture. Eg Beds, Couches etc?

According to your requirements FOSHAN is the best Place for you.

Feel free for any other help: utgchina.com|bhavya
Jan 29, 2013 00:24
  • GIONVIA
Tiles
* Faucets etc
* Double Glazed windows
* Custom Kitchens

If you just source above items or just building materials, you are not suggested to visit yiwu .U should visit guangzhou and Foshan.If u purchase for project , then mainly check out Foshan then.U can find everything you mentioned in Foshan with very competitive price .Homedepot also purchase from Foshan and i personally even visited their vanity factory here . Feel free to ask any questions about building materials sourcing in china as we are constructionsiri here .Cheers .
Jan 30, 2013 10:26
  • LUMPILUMPE
I am from Germany and i am looking to buy fashion jewellery(already have a fashion jewellery shop) and
want to buy a container with mixed goods which i will find at Yiwu i think.
I got enough time to visit some fairs to get some input and maybe some other ideas which i can try to import.
What kind of cities you would recommend for fashion jewellery(made of crystals is preferred) and which kind of fairs you would recommend me to visit to get some fresh input and find some new stuff which i can try to sell in the EU?
At which time it would be the best to organize the travel to combine interesting fairs or/and markets ?
Is there any chance to find a place where i can buy some technical suff, because i heard it is almost impossible to buy electronical goods if you dont have a trusted producent?

I am open for every idea or input because i will try to establish the china-eu business for sure.

Cheers
lumpilumpe
Jan 31, 2013 12:41
GUEST70183 HEY SIR THIS IS VIRAJ FROM INDIA
I AM LOOKING FOR WHOLESALE PAD LOCK AND SCISSORS MARKET IN GUANGZHOU
NEVER BEEN TO GUANGZHOU. RIGHT NOW I PURCHASE FROM YIWU
PLANING TO VISIT CHINA NEXT MONTH
PLS HELP ME WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
Feb 1, 2013 03:52
GUESTVICKY hello,
i m vicky first i would like to ask about exact charges taken by taxi from baiyun guanzhou
to luohu.and secondly is yiwu market near to shenzhen .
as i had been guanzhou market but did not find interesting.
so hope u can reply my both questtions perfectly .easy for
me to prepare how to go .
Page 133 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code