Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Feb 18, 2013 01:19
GUEST14249 Hi
I do business online like eBay !! I am looking for a person who can ship good quality product from china !! If any one interested contact with me at ( yahoo.com|shaminn2007).
Feb 18, 2013 06:53
GUEST19996 dear sir,

You just have to find your suppliers in china and then you can find one agent in china for shipping your goods.

In india you can either hire some company to clear your container or Hire one clearing agent for the same.

All the paper work will be done by your agent in china.
Feb 18, 2013 07:09
GUEST19996 Hi,

1. Yes, they can be sold or infact can be given for free depending on the actual cost and the suppliers mood.

2. Some are Reliable some are not. You have to choose carefully
Trying to save a penny can cost you many if you make a hasty
choice

3. There is an airport in yiwu as well if you want to go just there.
Feb 19, 2013 07:59
GUEST11088 hey there i m coming to ghuanzho on 2 march i need jewellery metal stone can u pls help me this is my mobil no i m coming from qatar with qatar airways this my no 00974 77817490 let me know about this products
Feb 21, 2013 09:22
GUEST59053 hi there,

I will be going to china next week. I will be buying suits, handbags, shirts,shoes and women accessories. I will be buying 6-10 items x 20/kind. can you please advise where would be the best place to go for those ? Should i go to guangzhou or Yiwu if so where is the best place for each one of those?
Feb 22, 2013 15:53
  • GIONVIA
For Film DVD wholesalers finding, check out guangzhou audio and video wholesale market ,and its located on Jichang Road , very near from Guangzhou train station .Good luck.
Feb 23, 2013 19:30
GUESTSHOES Hi all,
Hope everyone is well.
If someone could help me with the following;

I am look for women's trendy high heel shoes, for my store. It will be a small initial order,10 pairs each style.
you can contact me here:

hotmail.com|moriahsharon

Feb 24, 2013 05:14
GUESTFAWZI
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIZEYES View Post

Dear AllWe are an importing / trading company in (EU) for thelast 30 years and we are coming to China for a business trip this November. We are thinking of visitin either Yiwu orGuangzhou. We want to buy a big variety of goods but not big Quantity per item We were told that Yiwu is best for us, but a friend of mine told me also about Guangzhou. wha...

HI,, I went to guangzhou to buy some stuff, but mainly it was shoes. clothing, an mainly ladies imitation bags, then i was advised to Yiwu, which i did 3 years ago, and to be honest its a must trip for any person in a small business of buying 1 or 2 cartons, or as i did a mixd container from many companies, it really all depends on the type of products, in yiwu the variety is incredible in the Comodity Market, you need a minimum of 6days, with a guide,....

Feb 25, 2013 09:38
  • GIONVIA
For trendy high heel shoes, check out kowloon hotel shoes and other shoes wholesale markets nearby Guangzhou train station .Cheers
Feb 25, 2013 09:40
  • GIONVIA
For lighting indoor and outdoor residential lighting products, check out guzhen town ,zhongshan city ,which is a town famouse for lighting items .If u donot want to travel so far, then just check out South China Lighting wholesale markets located in Foshan.Cheers
Page 135 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code