Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Feb 25, 2013 09:58
GUESTKRIT I am looking a good hotel , clean and free wifi service ,near LIHU Building GUANGZHOU. And $40/night.
Feb 25, 2013 10:15
GUESTJORN I am going to Guangzhou for buying baby products and Lihu Building is the good place , does it have any place to go ?
And I am looking for good hotel near LIHU Building Guangzhou ,clean,free wifi,budget not more than $40/night.

Please advise .Thank you very much
yahoo.com|jorn53
hotmail.com|a_jorn
Feb 25, 2013 13:32
GUESTCHOMSKY Dear all, aim from west Africa I want to visit china to buy household and kitchen accessories pls where can I get wholesale market with good quality American or European quality.Pls help my Email is yahoo.com|chomsmintycold
Feb 28, 2013 07:08
GUESTGUEST 123 hi
i am coming for the first time to guangzhou for a week at the end of june to buy womens' clothes, bags and footwears.

firstly i would like to kno which is the best place to buy little quantity of goods (say 2 cartons from different wholesalers)n which are the best markets which are selling not so expensive but trendy and different, above mentioned products (LIKE WHICH ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON MOST OF THE CHINESE WEBSITES)?

and other than this i would also like to know the nearest metro station from the markets and a couple of hotels ( 2 or 3 star) which are on the nearest metro station?

thanks it would be great if anybody could help me on these.
Feb 28, 2013 08:09
GUEST16238 Hi Lychee,

I'm Denise from singapore, ive been to guangzhou monthly getting supply of international brand lingere stocklots from guang da shi chang. Now my monthly stock demand is around 5000 pieces and is increasing so i would like to visit factories to get directly from them in kilo. The brands im looking for are maidenform, natori, calvin klein, la senza, esprit and rene rafe. I would like to hire you as a guide for the day as well if you know where i can get these stock at a good price. If you know of factories that supply clothing brands like zara, banana republic, gap etc it would be great as well. Thanks! you can contact me at swhaxa.com|denise. I will be in guang zhou this sunday :)
Mar 5, 2013 05:23
GUESTTHAKHY Dear Sir, please let know how to go to wangzhou from Yiwu
Mar 5, 2013 12:51
GUESTZACK Hi

I am from Southern Africa, l would coming to China mainly for Hair weaves, Hair Extensions, wigs, accessories and cheap jewellery. On Hair weaves l was looking at brands like Xpression, Angels,Ebony Gold and Darling.I wanted LCL. whats the best place for the above.

Regards

Zack
Mar 5, 2013 20:05
GUEST4657
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTHAKHY

Dear Sir, please let know how to go to wangzhou from Yiwu

Wangzhou or Guangzhou? Or Wanzhou? Didn't find a place called Wangzhou.
Mar 6, 2013 00:40
  • JHART88
Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I will travel to Guangzhou and Yiwu on April.
Before I book a hotel, I need to know at which street should the hotel located, so I'm within walking distance to the wholesale market? I want to shop handicraft and baby stuff. thank you.
Mar 6, 2013 05:14
  • JHART88
What is the best way to go to Yiwu from Guangzhou? How long it takes?
Page 136 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code