Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Mar 6, 2013 05:17
  • JHART88
I am going to book a hotel, at which location (street) do you recommend so it is close to the wholesale market? I am planning to see Baby products and handicraft.
Mar 7, 2013 14:19
GUESTCAROLIN... I am visiting the canton fair in April I want to go to Yiwu market w hat is the cheapest way to travel and how long
Mar 9, 2013 02:37
GUEST87985
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTZACK

Hi

I am from Southern Africa, l would coming to China mainly for Hair weaves, Hair Extensions, wigs, accessories and cheap jewellery. On Hair weaves l was looking at brands like Xpression, Angels,Ebony Gold and Darling.I wanted LCL. whats the best place for the above.

Regards

Zack

Hi jack,

I would advise you the baima market in guangzhou for all the above products you are looking.

If you need any other assistance let me know on my email utgchina.com|bhavya
Mar 14, 2013 02:02
GUEST72207 I'm Saurabh from India, n I m looking for Infant garments n Fabrics n Garments accessories...I'm looking for some agent..
Mar 14, 2013 18:11
GUEST97205 I will be coming to Yiwu to buy rhinestone jewelry items and also Tiaras and Crowns. I also need leather items with Rhinestones in them and would like special designs. I have shopped in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong many times but never to Yiwu. Any suggestions on where to buy or what area to go to? Thank you,
Penny D
Mar 15, 2013 02:57
  • GIONVIA
For rhinestone jewelry items and also Tiaras and Crowns and leather items with Rhinestones embedded , u had better source from guangzhou . For rhinestone jewelry items and Tiaras and Crowns , get from taikang city and xijiao building ; for leather items with Rhinestones embedded , get from onelink plaza and baiyun leather building .Cheers.
Mar 16, 2013 02:56
GUEST61245 hi, i am interested in purchasing wholesale products for camera accessories. Which city best to visit, Yiwu, Guangzhou or SHenzhen? please message me at yahoo.com|mrrejuso
Mar 17, 2013 04:20
GUESTHASSAN Hi, I am from Pakistan and work in Shanghai. Stuff in Shanghai is very expensive. Iam interested in buying home furniture, bathroom tiles, bathroom fittings, toilet wares, lighting boards / switches / lamps etc and lot of stuff for my own house. I will also shop for shoes and cloth for my family (no much in qantity). Somebody told me to go to YiWu for cheap price. Please suggest.
Mar 17, 2013 10:58
GUESTSNOWBEEF Hi I am going to Guangzhou to source for good design and quality spring and summer wear. I am only looking for men's apparel wholesale. It seems that there are not many good wholesaler or factories focusing on men's wear. Anybody can help me on this?
Preferably good quality but reasonably low cost as I am looking for thin material for tropical climate wear. My email: hotmail.sg|recluse
Tks
Mar 18, 2013 06:45
  • GIONVIA
For camera accessories, u may check out guangzhou Guangzhou Sheng Yin photography City, nearby Dashatou and haiyin plaza.Good luck.

Page 137 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code