Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Mar 18, 2013 22:12
GUEST64710 to buy for personal use, where is the best place to shop for electronic device? also for IT device?
Mar 19, 2013 16:57
GUESTPETRU Hello
I am Petru from Romania and i whant to buy women clothes from Guanzhou with sizes for europeeans and i can not find them ,all the markets have sizes for asian womens.
Could you help mee with informations?
Thank you
Mar 23, 2013 22:16
GUEST84230 Hi, We are importers of costume jewellery in Australia and have been to Guangzhou many times but I am looking for more variety and also ladies wallets and handbags but not large quantities is it worth making the trip to Yiwu. I really appreciated any advice before spending money to get there. Thanks Jan
Mar 26, 2013 00:58
GUEST82784 Hi!
I'm looking for compression medical stocking for ladies. where can I find this in guangzhou?

Thanks,
Shyrla
Mar 26, 2013 04:28
GUEST78103
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST84230

Hi, We are importers of costume jewellery in Australia and have been to Guangzhou many times but I am looking for more variety and also ladies wallets and handbags but not large quantities is it worth making the trip to Yiwu. I really appreciated any advice before spending money to get there. Thanks Jan

Hi jan,

I am not sure about the jewellery but i think it will be worth a visit for wallets and handbags as you will find ample qualities and styles under one roof.

cheers.

If you have any trouble contact me on utgchina.com|bhavya
Mar 26, 2013 17:25
  • GIONVIA
For costume jewelry sourcing ,u may give yiwu a shot but for handbags and wallets , personally i donot think yiwu is good place to source here .Just pay a visit to zhiyuanggang bags street around 5 minutes walk from Guanzhou train station ,pretty sure that you will find lots of styles at unbelievable prices such as RMB9 per evening bag, RMB25-35 cow leather fashion bags .etc.Cheers.
Mar 27, 2013 02:46
GUESTNEVIHD i need tyre led lights from were i get this lights in Yiwu
Mar 27, 2013 02:49
GUESTNEVIHD HI EVERYONE I NEED TYRE WHEEL LIGHTS WERE I GET IN YIWU IN BEST PRICE PLEASE HELP ME
Apr 1, 2013 22:34
GUESTTARUN A... [quote=GUESTDA SHENG,248496]hi all,

i'm running in glass optical business. need to buy optical goods like frame, glasses in china market.
would you please recommend me the wholesale optical glasses market in guangzhou and Yiwu?
which one is better, compared from price, design, minimum quantity ?
what i need is around 500 pcs totally.
Really appreciate all comments.
Thanks
Thanks[/quote]
Apr 1, 2013 22:40
  • TARUNEYECARE
[quote=GUESTDA SHENG,248496]hi all,

i'm running in glass optical business. need to buy optical goods like frame, glasses in china market.
would you please recommend me the wholesale optical glasses market in guangzhou and Yiwu?
which one is better, compared from price, design, minimum quantity ?
what i need is around 500 pcs totally.
Really appreciate all comments.
Thanks
Thanks[/quote]
Page 138 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code