Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Apr 4, 2013 23:21
GUEST57214 hi am from ethiopia. i have the market in my country, so contact me here is my email "yahoo.com|abelanagaw" and my skype address is "abel.anagaw"
Apr 5, 2013 06:57
GUEST25967 Hi i am mohit from india.i am looking for footwear in china.i need cheap and good stuff.should i go to yiwu or ganzhou.help me
Apr 6, 2013 06:51
GUEST70214
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST84230

Hi, We are importers of costume jewellery in Australia and have been to Guangzhou many times but I am looking for more variety and also ladies wallets and handbags but not large quantities is it worth making the trip to Yiwu. I really appreciated any advice before spending money to get there. Thanks Jan

We are a Yiwu local exporter and buyer agent,

Most of costume jewelry are from Yiwu,
how much that you will spend on the jewelrey? or sell in one year?

the prices are very competitive, and you will see all the factories and talk to them directly,

Let us help you

steve
yahoo.com|ywsteveinfo
Apr 6, 2013 07:22
  • GIONVIA
For shoes business ,i would like to suggest you to come to guangzhou . Huge shoes wholesale markets nearby guangzhou train station . There is also one shoes wholesale market called Metropolis shoes wholesale markets, near by onelink plaza ,they have very good prices here . Go and check , buddies adn good luck !
Apr 9, 2013 03:26
GUEST16809 I am looking for manufacturers or wholesalers for sports equipment and sports wear. I want to buy these things in large quantities for my business in Zimbabwe.

Regards,
The Tangle King Investments (Pvt)Ltd
Jorrum Munyaradzi Chinamasa

The Tangle King Investments (Pvt)Ltd, Head Office, Shop 14, ZB Life Towers, 77 Jason Moyo Avenue, Harare

Westgate Branch: - Shop Number W3, Westgate, Harare, Zimbabwe

gmail.com|chinamasajorrum Skype:jorum.munyaradzi.chinamasa

+26342935539 or +26342935540, +263 712 416 786/+263 772 131 900
Apr 9, 2013 03:32
GUEST16809 I am looking for manufacturers or wholesalers for sports equipment and sports wear. I want to buy these things in large quantities for my business in Zimbabwe.

Regards,

Jorrum Munyaradzi Chinamasa
The Tangle King Investments (Pvt)Ltd, Head Office, Shop Number W3, Westgate, Harare, Zimbabwe

gmail.com|chinamasajorrum Skype:jorum.munyaradzi.chinamasa
+263 712 416 786/+263 776 792 733
Apr 10, 2013 04:00
  • GIONVIA
For sports equipments and sports clothes sourcing , you may consider to attend guangzhou sports good fair and the link at @

http://www.sportgd.com/en/.

In the meantime ,check out the sportswear wholesale market nearby guangzhou train station .They really have good quality items such as RMB28 per pc pants , even better quality than Nike,Adidas .

Happy exploring and good luck !
Apr 10, 2013 22:44
  • TROYHARMMER
Quote:

Originally Posted by LUMPILUMPE View Post

I am from Germany and i am looking to buy fashion jewellery(already have a fashion jewellery shop) and
want to buy a container with mixed goods which i will find at Yiwu i think.
I got enough time to visit some fairs to get some input and maybe some other ideas which i can try to import.
What kind of cities you would...

Hi,I think Yiwu market is the best choice for jewellery.Right now the Yiwu booth all updated its system. And you can check the Jewellery booths of Yiwu market on 3D. it is very convenient. At least for me. Here is the website: www.yiwugou.com .
When I try to find some products in Yiwu market, I will first to visit the booths online to check what they get. Then I will visit the booth in person to price negotiation.
I hope it will be helpful.
Have a nice day
Apr 10, 2013 22:49
  • TROYHARMMER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTABI

hay can someone help me, i am looking for Film DVD wholesaler...
having hard time to find any.... specially City of Guangzhou ,
please yar, someone give me a name or info about a film dvd wholesaler.

hotmail.co.uk|keyama2009

thank you

Hi, There are plentiful of DVD suppliers in Yiwu. But I think it is better to find those items in Guangzhou. Since most of electrical stuffs are manufactured in Guangzhou.

Since last month, I checked the DVD items here in Yiwu market, the price is around 98RMB/pc USB+SD, medium size.

Hope those information will be helpful.

Regards,

Troy

email: gmail.com|troyharmmer
Apr 10, 2013 22:52
  • TROYHARMMER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14249

Hi
I do business online like eBay !! I am looking for a person who can ship good quality product from china !! If any one interested contact with me at ( yahoo.com|shaminn2007).

Hi, Shaminn

I am a freelance here in Yiwu, I have plenty of spare time.If you need to ship products from China. I think I can help.

Regards,

Troy

Email: gmail.com|troyharmmer
Page 139 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code