Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
May 27, 2008 21:55
  • SGAYIWU
GUESTMUNIR, what size? I can help you. contact me at yahoo.cn|buysga
May 29, 2008 05:44
GUEST51222 hello sasha,
I hope you can help me, I would like to source beads of all mediums( plastic, acrylic, glass, semi precious pearls etc) in guangzhou, I have been to the Yiwu trade market and purchased goods there and will go there on this trip as well but am seeking something new and diffrent. Is there a trade market such as in yiwu in guangzhou? are the prices the same? will I be able to go "shopping" without a translator? How is the english? but most importantly WHERE in Guangzhou will I find quality goods at good prices?? I hope that you can help me.
May 31, 2008 00:08
  • WLWONG3
Hi there
I will be going to Guangzhou in 2 weeks time. I would like to source a few products namely 1) fashion accesosries i.e arcylic beads, imitation stones, ribbons, 2) scrapbooking items or something craft related small items. I would like to know where is the wholesale market for these items in Guangzhou. Any answer will be very much appreciated. Thanks. William.
Jun 5, 2008 04:50
GUEST43166 Hi...
Im ... do you know the place call shoe city in guangzhou? Is it big?

Regards,
Young
Jun 5, 2008 04:57
GUEST43166 its called shoe city
Jun 5, 2008 05:48
  • BILLCAI
There are several shoes cities in Guangzhou, there are all very big.
Jun 5, 2008 07:54
  • ZENCHEN
GUEST77252,it seems no one answer you.Now I answer you,hope it's not too late.

Haoban Street is near Railway Station,specially for shoes material.
Jun 10, 2008 03:40
  • SGAYIWU
WLWONG3
1) fashion accesosries i.e arcylic beads, imitation stones, ribbons, 2) scrapbooking items or something craft related small items.
All above items are supplied in Yiwu Futian Market, the world's biggest market for above items.
I can help you sourcing them. you can contact me at yahoo.cn|buysga
Jul 3, 2008 11:26
GUEST15069 i am gloria and will be on a biz tripto china in 1 month. i want to know which city has the biggest and cheapest clothes and commodities markets such as wedding gowns, decorative lightings, accessories, etc. your help will be greatly appreciated.
Jul 6, 2008 13:52
GUEST20214 Hi Sasha. I need your help as I want to purchase wedding items and lights in wholesale. I normally buy other goods from Yiwu but i need suggestions for wedding items. I checked out the website www.efavormart.com and I liked the products avalaible there. Could you suggest a place in China where I could purchase similar goods at a wholesale rate. I also need to know where I can get weeding lights like canopy (big bulbs) lights.
Thanks!
Page 14 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code