Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Apr 10, 2013 23:00
  • TROYHARMMER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14249

Hi
I do business online like eBay !! I am looking for a person who can ship good quality product from china !! If any one interested contact with me at ( yahoo.com|shaminn2007).

Hi, Shaminn

I am a freelance here in Yiwu, I have plenty of spare time.If you need to ship products from China. I think I can help.

Regards,

Troy

Email: gmail.com|troyharmmer
Apr 10, 2013 23:03
  • TROYHARMMER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTZACK

Hi

I am from Southern Africa, l would coming to China mainly for Hair weaves, Hair Extensions, wigs, accessories and cheap jewellery. On Hair weaves l was looking at brands like Xpression, Angels,Ebony Gold and Darling.I wanted LCL. whats the best place for the above.

Regards

Zack

Yiwu Market
Apr 10, 2013 23:08
  • TROYHARMMER
Quote:

Originally Posted by JHART88

Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I will travel to Guangzhou and Yiwu on April.
Before I book a hotel, I need to know at which street should the hotel located, so I'm within walking distance to the wholesale market? I want to shop handicraft and baby stuff. thank you.

Hi, Since Yiwu is quite small.You can book any hotels you like here.It only takes less than 20 RMB for taking taxi to wholesale market.

They are many hotels located in Yiwu wholesale center.Also you can book the Ocean Hotel, it is located in the center of wholesale market
Apr 10, 2013 23:11
  • TROYHARMMER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST97205

I will be coming to Yiwu to buy rhinestone jewelry items and also Tiaras and Crowns. I also need leather items with Rhinestones in them and would like special designs. I have shopped in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong many times but never to Yiwu. Any suggestions on where to buy or what area to go to? Thank you,
Penny D

For Rhinestone jewelry,there are professional markets in Yiwu for wholesale. you'd better come here to check the market by yourself.

Good luck

Troy
Apr 10, 2013 23:14
  • TROYHARMMER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTHASSAN View Post

Hi, I am from Pakistan and work in Shanghai. Stuff in Shanghai is very expensive. Iam interested in buying home furniture, bathroom tiles, bathroom fittings, toilet wares, lighting boards / switches / lamps etc and lot of stuff for my own house. I will also shop for shoes and cloth for my family (no much in qantity). Somebody told me to go to Y...

Hi, Since Yiwu is quite close to Shanghai, you can drop a visit in Yiwu. it only takes 2 hours from Shanghai to Yiwu. And for some items, Yiwu market does have some advantages on price. But usually the quality is equalvalent with price. So better check here in Yiwu by yourself.

Regards,

Troy
Apr 11, 2013 23:02
GUESTRAJESH ... Hi,I am looking for pashmina scarf,shawl and sweaters wholesale market in china.i heard many about guangzhou and yiwu where I could fine cheap and good quality.so can you suggest me where should I come to perchese.i have been doing this business for about 20 yrs. I have shop in heart of Kathmandu.but I have never been to guangzhou and yiwu.please give me some nice way to start business from china to Nepal. Thanks
Apr 14, 2013 03:16
  • GIONVIA
For scarves business , you need to check both guangzhou and yiwu . From my personal experiences , yiwu should have more varities and best price than guangzhou .But if you do want to check out guangzhou ,then you must visit wanfu road scarves and accessories wholesale market and jiahe 4th and fifth floor. Good luck and happy exporing.
Apr 17, 2013 07:47
  • APBIZIND
Dear sir
where I can find wholesale market of school bag, school furniture, educational games .pls guide us
Apr 18, 2013 06:47
GUEST68184 Hi All

I am very familiar with the Yiwu Market but plan to visit Guangzhou on my next trip. could somebody advise me if there is a specific market I could visit there that covers mostly "TV Product" type items that also will sell in small minimum quantities.

many thanks
Dave
Apr 18, 2013 23:59
GUEST28225 Hi , i am coming to guangzhou ,, please advice where can i buy carpets and rugs.
thanks.
Page 140 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code