Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jun 21, 2013 10:09
GUESTGULSHAN hi i m from india n visited guanzhau n yiwu in next july i want to purchase cloths raw material n blanket wch market is gud in quality n cheaper in price can ny one suggest me bfr coming to guanzhaudong or either i hv go dirct to the yiwu
Jun 22, 2013 10:16
  • AMYLI
Dear my friend
My name is amy , I had be a seller in Guangzhou and yiwu before . Yiwu market is very big . And the price is very cheap . But they need to order big qty.most of them maybe 1000pcs . Depend on the things you buy . The quality is not so good as you think .
But in Guangzhou you can buy the qty you want . And most the quality better than yiwu , and the new thing alway you can see in Guangzhou first . The price will be little hight then yiwu . But the quality will depend on your price . if you buy high price the quality also will good .
Most of my consumer when they want to come to china . They will first come to Guangzhou first . So this is what I can tell you. If you come Guangzhou you or you need help you can send email to me . My Email is aliyun.com|amy_amyamy .
Good luck to you .

Jun 22, 2013 10:31
  • AMYLI
Dear my friend
I think you come to Guangzhou is better . Because in Guangzhou you can see the good quality . And the new design will be always you can see in Guangzhou first . If you buy many you also can get good price . In yiwu can can get cheaper but the quality can not good as you think .and they need you to buy many for each design .
If you come to Guangzhou . You send send the email to me . I can tell you where can get them with good price good price . My email is amy ailyun.com|_amyamy .
Good luck to you
Jun 24, 2013 01:24
GUEST44139 Hi, I would like to buy high quality children wear with the option of re labeling it to my own brand. However my quantity is not high. Please recommend me the place to go in Guangzhou. A recommendation for an interpreter would also be good. Thank you.
Jun 30, 2013 12:38
GUESTROSE Coming to yiwu from Nigeria,which airport is the closest to land please?
Jun 30, 2013 22:00
  • LYCHEE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST44139

Hi, I would like to buy high quality children wear with the option of re labeling it to my own brand. However my quantity is not high. Please recommend me the place to go in Guangzhou. A recommendation for an interpreter would also be good. Thank you.

hello, my friend, you can go to Zhong shan 8 road, there are many shops selling children's clothes. then we can buy the labels and ask factory to sew the label. i have cooperated factory can do this.
my name is lychee, my email is gmail.com|lycheezheng0521, you can contact me, i would like to be your interpreter/
Jul 1, 2013 21:19
GUEST5344
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTROSE

Coming to yiwu from Nigeria,which airport is the closest to land please?

You can land at Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou and then take long distance bus from the airport to Yiwu.
Jul 3, 2013 01:07
GUEST30162 Hi I am travelling to China and want to know if GUANGZHOU is the best place to shop for wedding decorations? (vases, Candelabras, centerpieces ect)
Jul 3, 2013 20:52
  • BILLCAI
To GUEST30162,
Yes, Guangzhou has big markets for wedding decorations, you can get all kinds of staff for wedding. For more info, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_BIll.
Cheers!
Bill
Jul 5, 2013 07:46
GUEST14596 Hello,
I want to know where I can buy good quality clothes whose fabric quality is the same as zara and with sizes from M TO XXL OR XXXL. I have been to some places in Guangzhou already, maybe you can give me tips on other places in Guangzhou.
I can also buy export overrun of good quality and put my own label. Please email me at yahoo.com|terrie927
Page 144 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code