Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jul 23, 2013 03:27
  • LYCHEE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMERCY

Hay am mercy <br />
I read some question and ur answers its nice Ithink u help people's am working the last 2 years in qichao naw iwan change ma business so which product do advice to me from guanzhou to Africa market please reply tome 10x.

guangzhou is famous for fashion products, like clothes, shoes, handbags. except that, i suggest you can do furniture or building material or lighting business, because guangdong has these kinds big markets , maybe biggest in the world, so have lots of choices and good price.、
Jul 23, 2013 23:35
GUEST20684 My name is Faisal
My first time to visit China for my business, I will arrive at Guangzhou on 29/7/13, I didn't decide which market I will buy between yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market. I'm dealing in glass storage jar and kitchen wares.
I will be grateful if I get reply
Forward me your reply
gmail.com|fslaminubaba
Thanks
Best regard
Jul 27, 2013 00:03
GUEST91869 Hi All,

I will be coming to Hong Kong at the end of August 2013, and from there i will be visiting Shenzhen and Guangzhou for wholesale plus size clothing (for fat women) and fashion jewellery (like gold plated with swarovski crystal jewellery). Where (out of 3 locations mentioned) will i be finding what i want. (i want good quality clothing and jewellery).

thanks
Jul 27, 2013 01:46
GUEST23615 Hi,

You can come guangzhou, for woman clothing and jewelry, it is good quality here.

If you need any help, please don't hesitate and contact me.
My email is 163.com|4c4c

Br, Sharon
Jul 27, 2013 10:43
  • ZYOUNIQUES
Hi, I am coming to China by start of september for business. i am looking for gadgets and mainly clothes,however I and need someone as guide to assist me in bargaining and to speak their language, i can manage only in french and english. I would also like to know what cheap but safe hotel there is near the wholesale market and where there is halal food available . grateful if someone can help me thanks.
Jul 27, 2013 11:21
  • ZYOUNIQUES
Hi, I am coming to China by start of september for business. i am looking for gadgets and mainly clothes,however I and need someone as guide to assist me in bargaining and to speak their language, i can manage only in french and english. I would also like to know what cheap but safe hotel there is near the wholesale market and where there is halal food available . grateful if someone can help me thanks.
Jul 27, 2013 12:04
GUEST20142 Hi I what to buy wedding decor things like vases , Tiffany chair , tables, tie backs , chair covers , under plates etc in Guangzhou.
Jul 29, 2013 00:50
  • GIONVIA
For glass storage jar and kitchen wares, if you want to purchase from Guangzhou , you may consider to buy guangzhou nantian and shaxi hotel accessories and hotel equipments wholesale markets.If i am right , the most important thing about glassware is that it has to be lead free . Cheers buddy.
Jul 29, 2013 00:56
  • GIONVIA
For wholesale plus size clothing (for fat women) and fashion jewellery (like gold plated with swarovski crystal jewellery), the best place to source should be guangzhou not shenzhen unless you also want to source 925 silver jewelry and pearls jewerly in Shenzhen. In guangzhou check out guangda and other big wholesale markets nearby guangzhou train station for clothes while Xijiao building and Taikang city for fashion jewelry in Guangzhou .Cheers and happy exploring !
Jul 29, 2013 01:01
  • GIONVIA
For gadgets and clothes sourcing , source low end clothes from guangzhou and most of the clothes wholesale markets are located nearby guangzhou train station . If you want to get best prices ,then buy from New china building and golden horse wholesale markets .Its is extremely cheap man and when i say its cheap and i mean it here,guys. For gadgets , shenzhen has the best prices as most of the gadgets factories are located in shenzhen and try to get from huaqiangbei areas .If u donot want to go to shenzhen ,then guangzhou nanfang building areas are also ok here. Cheers buddy!
Page 146 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code