Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Aug 24, 2013 21:06
  • SHAXYRA
which has cheaper wholesale garments? yiwu or guangzhou?
Aug 26, 2013 04:06
GUESTMARCIA Hi, I'm Marcia I want ladies accessories, hairclips, head bonds and others, I've been to guangzhou wholesale market but I am not satisfied with the design, do you think yiwu is better than guangzhou? how far is yiwu from guanzhou bec. i stay in guanzhou hotel, guangzhou china. thank you and regards.
Aug 26, 2013 21:09
  • CANDICEYANG
Hi, Marcia, it is better go to YiWU to buy ladies accessries. It will take you around 2.5 hours by air from GZ to YW. We are doing furniture export and also can arrange shipping, so if you or your freinds need help in this field, welcome to your and their inquiry.
Aug 29, 2013 01:16
GUEST48139 Hello everyone
Could you recommend a lighting wholesale market in Guangzhou or near by? I am interested in lighting indoor and outdoor residential lighting products.
http://www.abcsources.com/
Aug 30, 2013 21:25
  • CANDICEYANG
Hello, you can go to Zhongshan Guzhen lighting market.
Sep 16, 2013 04:20
  • GIONVIA
For lighting , u are suggested to buy from guzhen town zhongshan city if you buy in bulky. Otherwise ,just get from guangzhou nanan road and tianpingjia building materails wholesale markets .For bulky purchasing , the price in guzhen town is just half of guangzhou price .Cheers and happy exploring !
Sep 20, 2013 12:01
GUEST05131 hi I will be travelling to Guangzhou in the next few weeks where can i find acceptable quality of the following
carpets,home décor,toilet rug sets,beddings and curtains

handbags,shoes,clothes,underwear,hair extentions,swim wear,fashion accesories
Sep 20, 2013 23:17
  • BILLCAI
To GUEST05131,
First of all, welcome to Guangzhou.
You are looking so many items, you can get all these items from the markets in Guangzhou, but the markets are not in the same places, it is better that you use a local guide&agent. This will save you a lot of time, and you need someone to help you to arrange the shipment as well.
This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou, I am a professional business guide&interpreter and buying agent, I have been doing this job for 7 years, I am familiar with all the markets for your products. I have rich experience in shipping too. If you need any help when you come to Guangzhou, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Sep 30, 2013 22:37
GUEST22222 Hi,

I am looking to travel to China for Wedding Hair accessories/tiaras etc. If you can please tell me which market is best also if any fairs are coming up? Also if you have any idea on shipping prices to Australia?

Thank you
Oct 2, 2013 08:38
GUEST17525 Hi,

I stay in Melborne and wanted to start evening gowns showroom. Would you please suggest which would be a better market - Yiwu or Guangzhou?

Thank You :)!!
Page 148 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code