Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jul 4, 2015 06:41
Hi, you can buy wholesale computer hardware and networking products in Guangzhou city or Shenzhen city, if need more help, please contact me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST05101

we will come to guangzhou this month. and we are interested to buy wholesale computer hardware and networking products, so please can you tell me where should we go i guangzhou? or if there is a better place than guangzhou then please advice us.
Jul 4, 2015 06:46
You can buy sunglasses both in Guangzhou and Yiwu, i have a client bought from Yiwu after compare the wholesale market in Guangzhou and Yiwu, if you need more help, please contact me. Have a nice day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST20215

Hi everyone,

I deal in eyewear i.e. sunglasses for men, women and children.
Would you please guide me, which is the best wholesale market in China.

Regards
Shyam Thapa
Jul 5, 2015 14:28
GUEST21050 hi i am interested in buying a variete of fabric Silk; satin; chantail,viscos,m elifa, sousdi and more small quantites but various what will be the best mark to visite Thanks.
Jul 5, 2015 21:58
You can go to Guangzhou Zhong Da fabric wholesale market, you can buy all fabric in the market.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21050

hi i am interested in buying a variete of fabric Silk; satin; chantail,viscos,m elifa, sousdi and more small quantites but various what will be the best mark to visite Thanks.
Jul 10, 2015 12:57
GUESTRAVINDE... Hi
I am from India . I want ladies pre winter top (ladies garment) ..which place is best for me yiwu or guangzhou ?
Jul 13, 2015 21:37
  • NEWBOA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21050

hi i am interested in buying a variete of fabric Silk; satin; chantail,viscos,m elifa, sousdi and more small quantites but various what will be the best mark to visite Thanks.

You can go to KEQIAO, SHAOXING, ZHEJIANG. Keqiao is the biggest textile city in Asia, and has some markets that you can find many kinds of fabric in one area.

Any more info, you could ask me.

BR
Olivia
Jul 18, 2015 23:15
  • KMOSSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST05101

we will come to guangzhou this month. and we are interested to buy wholesale computer hardware and networking products, so please can you tell me where should we go i guangzhou? or if there is a better place than guangzhou then please advice us.

Shenzhen!
There are a good many factory outlets and distributors in the Huaqiangbei Commercial Zone - you can take the subway to get there. There are also several hotels in the area.. BUT be advised there are several large buildings to search thru. SEG does have a help desk to assist you in that building.
For large quantities find the factory outlet booths - you have to hunt.
If you need a guide, QA, interpreter, shipper let me know. I can recommend good people.
Jul 28, 2015 12:50
GUEST78119 Hello sir

I am Himanshu from India and I want mobile accessories like covers,back cover,screen guards and other items. Which is better for me to visit yiwu or guangzhou.

Please guide me.
Jul 28, 2015 15:05
GUEST41178 Hello,

I will fly to Guangzhou in 3 weeks.

I look for Gem stones, jewelry, Make-up brushes and Smartphone accessories wholesale market.

Please contact me by email hotmail.com|hejrat_jan

Jul 28, 2015 21:46
Hi, i can help you to purchase the products in Guangzhou, please PM me

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST41178

Hello,

I will fly to Guangzhou in 3 weeks.

I look for Gem stones, jewelry, Make-up brushes and Smartphone accessories wholesale market.

Please contact me by email hotmail.com|hejrat_jan

Page 167 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code